Christopher Walkin Dancing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dim
I keep seeing that video on MTV...it is CREEPY!!!.. It's just wrong. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
This I have not seen. Someone must tell me all.

razman
I was very suprised when I saw it awell....very weird to say the least! laughing out loud

The video if you don't know is for Fatboy Slims new track "Weapon of Choice".

Ushgarak
Guess it's time to tune into MTV...

ratcat
Don't see what is so weird about it.

A bit more info for ya: The track was released on April 23.

The track features vocals by funk legend Bootsy Collins and is taken from Fatboy Slim's album Halfway Between The Gutter And The Stars.

The video was directed by Spike Jonze.

Fat Boy Slim (real Name Norman Cook) is married to TV presenter Zoe Ball, daughter of TV Presenter Johnny Ball.

So far the single has failed to make an impact on the UK charts.

Ushgarak
Gotcha, Thanks.

And I DEMAND the return of Johnny Ball to TV immediately...

ratcat
He was on TV last summer, briefly. Some kids show.

Ushgarak
He deserves more...

ratcat
Actually, I think he's semi-retired.

Ushgarak
I'm not surprised. He looked pretty old in that One2One advert Zoe did last year.

He deserves an honour, then.

ratcat
ACtually, he's still out there promoting Maths and Scioence within schools and putting his name behind multi-million pound projects and charities.

Dim
Spike Jonze did it huh?..that explains alot.

ratcat
Yeah, I must check out Being John Malkovich.

Ushgarak
Freaky film!

ratcat
He also fif that Buddy Holly video that's on the Windoes 95 CD.

OK, what's his link to Star Wars.. It's a little tenuous.

keokiswahine
There was so much hype on Malkovich, I refused to see it. Normally, the more the hype, the lousier the film. stick out tongue

Dim
You should see it keo.it really was a great film..

keokiswahine
ok, I'll watch for a rental. eek!

ratcat
Never saw it, waiting for it to come on tv roll eyes (sarcastic)

finti
It must be better than Bananarama`s 84 hit "Robert de Niro dancing, talkin Italian."

Gundark
Have not seen the video. Actually I don't watch MTV hardly at all anymore. I miss the good old days when they used to show MUSIC VIDEOS.

ratcat
MTV UK like that now. That's why I prefer MTV 2, MTV Base and MTV Hits. Non of this Real world crappola!!

finti
VH-1 rules smokin'

keokiswahine
nope, haven't seen the walkin thingy.

ratcat
Well, the VH-1 that I get doesn't play anything that new very often and you can forget any kind of decent dance music. sad

finti
Thats why I love VH-1, I love the 70`s stuff and early 80`s up to 85 that is .Then Stock Aitken and Waterman came and ruined it all togeter with Italo disco(scream). I get shivers down my spine just thinking of it.

ratcat
So, not one for Dance music huh, I think S,A & W had there day long ago.

The new breed of Dance music, Garage, R&B mixes, are great. That's why I like MTV. Current Pop is also a lot better too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.