The Hills Have Eyes Remake (You love this don't you BF)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
Actually known for quite awhile already comes some more reassuring news on the Hills Have Eyeas remake, "After the film, they had a Q&A with R. Lee Ermey, Heather Kafka, and Jeff Allard (executive producer)... They talked about going into production on their next project which is also a "BIG REMAKE"... everybody hounded them about what the remake would be. They remained silent... well I got the chance to speak with someone after the Q&A who wished to remain anonymous...He said the "BIG REMAKE NEWS" was that New Line had acquired the rights to Wes Craven's The Hills Have Eyes and that is the next big project. He said it goes into production this year."

BackFire349
hmmm.... actually i wouldnt mind this one being remade. It has alot of potential, but cuz of its low low budget it wasnt as good as it could be...

I dont have a problem with this one.

Striel
I didn't like the original much, I'm curious to see what they do with the re-make.

pablo007
It's OK, definetely not Craven's best work.

raph
i'll say , this movie sucks! what a waste re-making it!

slayer
it was good but could of been a lot better

h0ck3yh0rr0r
it was ok.

raph
hannibal lector sux!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.