Error between book 2 and film.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IBTonks
well sorta an error!!!! in book two, when harry and ron follow the spiders into the forest, JK Rowling says that ron had never been into the forest before....however the film totally contradicts it, by showing ron herminoe and harry going into the forest for their detention! now i can't remember if that happened in the book aswell....i think rons detention was cleanin the trophy room, but was that a different detention? can someone plz correct me, caus i can't remember a bloody thing, and i can't be bothered to look through the book!!! n e hoo, do u get me? basically JK said that harry had never been into the forest before, when infact he had for his detention! there! (i know it's wrong, just thought i'd say it n e way......can ppl please remind me not to start n e more threads, caus i make no sense!!! ta!!!)

XxSamanthaxX

IBTonks
lol! yeah ta! i'm gettin the books confusedf wiv the films!!! damn editors! y can't they just do the film how its done in the books!!!

Tonks
lol. what happend was Draco took the book from ron. It had The letter form Charlie and so he new exactly were to go on what date and time. so ron was in bed and Draco told Neville that they were going to bring a Dragon in the castel. then Neville went to warn Harry and Hermione. so that is how it was done!

IBTonks
yup i know this now!! all i'm sayin is that they've done it completely different in the films, caus all three of em get detention, and i'm beginin to find it hard to tell the books and the films apart!!!!! as i've watched and read each of the films and books countless times now!!!

crazy_c
I cant remember seein them go into the forest in the film......

IBTonks
yup...they went in with hagrid for detention! remember? it's where harry saw voldemort feeding off of the unicorn and he met firenze. Maybe u don't remember seein ron caus harry and draco went one way and hagrid, hermione and ron went another, but the camera followed harry and draco

Dani4danny
You are so DUMB Ron wasn't even ThErE

IBTonks
in the god damn film he was!!!!! not the book!

IBTonks
jesus!

crazy_c
Oh wait now I remember

IBTonks
lol!!! *click!*

XxSamanthaxX
Dani4danny, you shouldn't go throwing around insults like that, considering you were the one in the wrong there. Ron wasn't in detention in the book, no. But he was in the movie. I don't think that IBTonks is the stupid one.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.