Finally the HORROR CHANNEL YES YES YES

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cowboyography
check it out!!!!!1

http://www.creature-corner.com/interviews/nickpsaltos_chirsapostle.php3

raph
theres a horror channel?

Striel
AWESOME!

Evil Dead
- yawn -

old news.........I posted about this last week.

BackFire349
yeah, theres already a thread about this.

slayer
yup but i'm excited

BackFire349
same here.

Striel
So where exactly IS this horror channel? I haven't heard another word about it since this.

BackFire
It's not out yet, I think it comes next year.

Striel
I guess it would have helped if I had clicked on the link, eh? lol

Dogbert
i wonder if they are gunna play freddy kreuger show reruns on this channel. i always wanted to see this show.

Tired Hiker
I remember that show, and I'm sure they will.

Evil Dead
It's slated to start Halloween night '04........

I think it would be a pretty safe bet to see the following on the Horror Channel:

Freddy's Nightmares
Friday the 13th The Series
Tales From the Crypt
The Twilight Zone
Tales from the Darkside
Nightmare Cafe

if they aren't on the channel when it premieres.......give it a little time, I'm sure all of those series will make their rounds on the channel sooner or later.

Scrappy Doo
Maybe this will finally convince my family to get digital cable. Or more likely than not, it wont, and I'll just end up feeling more tv deprived. >_<

Evil Dead
you don't have digital cable yet?!!! I've had it for 3 years now..........man.......you are deprived, that's damn near neglect.

@F1
I found this channel last Friday, first time iv'e noticed it, anyway it was showing Doppellganger, which was more funny than scary and bit weird. It was ok, and Drew Barrymoore in the shower smile There seems to be Japanese version, which is probably alot better, as they usually are.
Horror Channel UK, right next to TCM Channel

zombieman
We've got the horror channel over here in the UK, i haven't watched much of it but what ive seen has been cheap rubbish so far. However, they did show The Step Father which has been its saving grace so far.

Bob The Muff
It is A Great Idea That there is finally a channel dedicated to horror that you do not need to be 18 to Enjoy

Bob The Muff
i may be 12 years old, but i have still seen all of the horror classics. Nightmare on Elm Street, Freddy VS Jason, Jack Frost 1 and 2, all of them

Evil Dead
I'm.....speechless..........

Dario Argento
HAHA.. Me too.

DaRk Jester
Better get out quick

Evil Dead
I swear to christ if I had room in my sig (if there wasn't a maximum character limit) I would have this quote in it.

That right there pretty much sums up every single problem we have here in the horror forum.

BackFire
Well, there's now one less of those guys. I just banned the guy who said that quote. Underage.

Evil Dead
ahahaaaahaaaahaaaaa

owned.

ladygrim
it mite sound good that sky now has a horror channel but it is crap the movies are utta bull

Stormeister
How old do you have to be to be here ? confused im 13 is that to younge?

FvJ,Jack Frost..classics?!? What the f**k?

BackFire
13 is the limit.

Stormeister
nice shifty

Dario Argento
'

Thats not nice BF... Finaly a person who could answer all our questions... stupid stupid BF mad

ladygrim
i got in to watch urban legends 2 at the cinema .. i cant rember how old is was.. (i werent old enough to watch it tho)

Stormeister
That has to be probaly one of the stupidest things ive seen someone post on this forum.What question would the kid who thinks Jack Frost and FvJ are classics answer? erm

Good call BF

ladygrim
hmm

Stormeister
exactly wink

Cinemaddiction
Nothing says "horror classic" like "Jack Frost". I'm surprised he didn't mention "I Know What You Did Last Summer". Easily better than TCM, or anything by Fulci.

Notice Dario's apparent sarcasm there, Stormy. wink

Dario Argento
It was ironical roll eyes (sarcastic)

BackFire
Sure Sure, Dario. You were just happey to find someone who knew more about horror films then you. With listing Jack Frost as a horror classic, he prooved that he was the ultimate horror guru. Me, you and Evil Dead all take a back seat to this guy overwhelming amount of knowledge.

Stormeister
Yeah I would've let FvJ slip but I havent seen the flick but I know JACK frost isnt a classic even listing it before Evil Dead is a sin itself erm

Predator 89
Texas chainsaw massacre the original is classic to me.
The new one was good too.

Stormeister
Dont you just hate it when someone comes into a thread and post something random and off-topic ? erm

zombieman
I've had the Horror Channel for a while now and its nothing but mindless toss. They constantly show cheap z-list movies that you find at the bottom of bargin bins in stores that are due to shut down.

I feel like writing them a scathing letter, something along the lines of: 'Whats the f**king point in having a horror channel if you not going to show any decent horror?, sort it out!!'

FEDFAN316
i'v seen at least 50 horror movies by the time i was 10!!!and i'm 13 now!!!!horror movies rule over any movies any day!(or night)and i agree Stormy Day,that sucks!

Evil Dead
Holy shit........50! That's insane!

eh......I hope the horror channel here in the US is good when it debuts. It's it no way affiliated with the UK horror channel and is owned by the same company as the USA and Sci-Fi channels so I'm hoping it will turn out decent.

Stormy_Day
I wonder what watching 50 horror before reaching 10 would do to a childs brain messed

What do you agree with me on FEDFAN?

ragesRemorse
please dont ever refer to jack frost movies as being classic, there more of mistakes than anything

Stormy_Day
Where way past that rageremorse roll eyes (sarcastic) he cant even read what your saying because hes banned messed so its pointless to talk about it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.