Underworld questions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Augeybana
Hey guys got some underworld questions if anyone can help me?

1).The character of micheal if he half vampire and half lycan can he go into the sunlight does silver hurt him I mean whats his weakness?

2)How's his powers differ from regular vampires and lycans.

if anyone can help that would be great thanks

Wolfie
They say that this hybrid of vampire and lycan is stronger than both, so I would assume that the curses (light, silver, etc) would cancel each other out.

While we're asking questions about Underworld, did Raze die? I wasn't sure if that lycan Viktor killed was Raze or not. They should let him live cause they let Kraven live. Even it out a little, you know.

BackFire349
The movies was garbage, that's all I can say.

Kes
Horror movie.
moving--moved

*TaBY_bOOmer!
I really liked it. the thing is, there's going to be a sequel so this is to whoever didn't like the movie: here comes more torture. even if, i think that the second part will be much better than the first. they always are!

Lord Soth
I assume you're right on the hlaf lycan/vampire thing. As to Raze, that is indeed the lycan that Viktor killed. It details that in the novelization of the movie

h0ck3yh0rr0r
underworld sucked IMO. same with wrong turn and darkness falls

Lord Soth
I haven't seen Darkness Falls or Wrong Turn, but Underworld was well put together and casted IMO, despite its flaws. It gives room for improvement in Underworld 2 and 3

Wolfie
I read that Underworld 2 is intended to be the sequel and Underworld 3 is intended to be the prequel. The next two movies are expected (not sure as of yet) to have Kate Beckinsale and Scott Speedman in them. What I don't get is what part can Michael play in a prequel?

Lord Soth
It's more than likely he won't be in the prequel, if they decide to take that road

Wolfie
The prequel is said to be about the love story with Lucian and Viktor's daughter (I forgot her name). Apparently, they decided to tell the middle of the story first, the end second, the beginning third (kind of like Star Wars).

Lord Soth
Viktor's daughter's name is Sonya

Wolfie
If a hybrid would bite somebody, what would the person become? Vampire or Lycan? Hybrid? Or would the person die due to not being able to handle both. Like how if a werewolf is bitten by a vampire, he dies and vice versa.

Lord Soth
They would likely die

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.