the music

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mindbugaling
i would like to take a moment to give credit to the work of don davis, the composer of the matrix music. i watched M1 entirely in the music- only setting and i must say that without the that certain tone the orchestra gives, the matrix wouldnt seem as cool, and he has created some really awesome techno-orchestra sounds too! in addition, the things he says during the music-only track make himsound like a musical genious, sure he aint no JOHN WILLIAMS, but he sure does come close....

JKozzy
True! So true! Don Davis is the man... he even composed music to another techie movie Antitrust, which I have on SE DVD big grin

dragonpisces272
yap, he's cool...he makes music with more "feeling" and makes it "jump at you", if that's how to say it...

mindbugaling
being a musician myself, studying his compositions is absolutaly MINDBUGALING! the way he uses orchestral echoing is amazing!, and some, no ALL of the techno stuff he does is excellent

Smithofe3
True it is awesome. I ecpect David to start getting more offers on composing such as williams did when he was young. But if the Wachowski's do any other movies i forsee david tagging along with them for the ride

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.