A hint a day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Matrixknower
Here is a hint for you guys. What do you guys see when you see 01.

0= Zero
1= One

One= Neo
Zero= eroz

Know you guys you will find some pretty interesting stuff on this.

JediHDM
How many different ways can we say it...WE DONT WANT YOUR SPOILERS!!!

icon
lol i dont think that is a spoiler

JediHDM
everything Matrixknower says is supposedly a "spoiler", as he's "seen" the movie...

dragonpisces272
Spoilers are, well, okay with me... and about "seeing the movie", over here we have many illegal bootlegs or piracy stuff. The government tries to ban, collect, and burn them, but there's way too many operating, and frankly, there's really nothing they can do. So whenever a new movie comes out, the sellers are sure to have a copy 1 or 2 weeks before the movie even premiers... so that's maybe how he "watched" the movie. And well, I do that too... angel but this time, I'll try not to watch Matrix Revolutions ahead of everybody, so we all become a one big happy family ad watch it all together..hehe... big grin

The Omega
Dragon> Just aside from the fact that our "Spoiler-gang" here not only saw Revolutions MONTHS ago, they've also "seen" Matrix 2 and 5 and...

One= Neo
Zero= eroz

If there's an allegory, then

Zero= Ozer, as One=Neo is a permutation of the letters. 1-> 2, 2->3, 3-1

miggfl
I for one hope a bootleg leaks. I want to know damnit!

Besides, it doesn't mean I wont see it in the theater.

dave123
omega, i think he means that one = neo as u take the first letter to the end
therefore, zero at the end makes eroz
dunno what eroz is, tough

Korri
oooook blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.