Trelawny was in first movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malfoy's chick
did you know Trelawny was in the first movie, yep she was. Here is a picture of her

StrgzrCndyPixie
really !!!!!!!!!!!

leah11
where abouts? i cant remember seeing her

Malfoy's chick
i think she was around the Quidditch game, I can't remember

leah11
Ill have 2 look out 4 her next time roll eyes (sarcastic)

LilyGinnyBlack
No, that is Pro. Sinistra! Not Trelawny, and she is shown when Harry is looking up at the staff table and sees Snape... I'm pretty sure anyway! big grin

Malfoy's chick
well to me that wat trelawny would look like and the person who made it said it was Trelawny so...

LilyGinnyBlack
That isn't how Trelawny! She would have glass, a shawl, and sooo much jewlery! That looks and IS Pro. Sinistra! big grin

XxSamanthaxX
Yea, I've seen her, she was in the 2nd movie. At the end, when they were thanking Madame Pomfrey and Prof. Sprout for the mandrakes and reviving the petrified students. They show her a few times.

LilyGinnyBlack
Also, Pro. Trelawny NEVER comes out of her classroom, remember it was a shock to see her walking around in the hallways in OotP. She also doesn't sit at the high table because that would make thirteen and that would be bad luck, so that the first one to get up would 'die'. Or so she thinks anyway! Llaughing out loudL! SO, it can't be her!

Smart Hermione
lillyginnyblack u got it wrong. prof trewlawny says that in 3rd book, but you did get the part right about how she NEVER leaves her tower smile

XxSamanthaxX
Yep, Prof. Sinistra it is! Has to be.
But I can't wait to see who plays Prof. Trelawny. Should be good.
She's so freakin' annoying!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***Never put a sock in a toaster***

At 2 moments did I feel the urge to be the "class clown" One was when the work was too easy, and you were bored. The second was when the work was too hard... and you were bored - why not deprive someone elce of their education?

In church, they try and convince you that there's an invisible man watching you at every moment and he doesn't want you to do 10 certain, special things. And if you do one of these 10 things, he has a special place for you. A place of fire, and smoke, and burn, and ash, and pain, and torture, and agony, and torment, and evil, and suffering........ but he LOVES you!

Tonks
Yah I agree with you LilyGinnyBlack! When I watched the first movie then I thought that it had to be Pro. Sinistra. so yah I agree,

and guys I think that i allready know were to find Trelawney. Its just that i cant attach pics on so if I give yah the link will someone plz post it? either that or can yah PM me and tell me how cause my computer is being weird cause it wont let the pic show so........

LilyGinnyBlack
Actually, Trelawny was walking in the hallways in OotP... NOT PoA, 'cause she was so nervous about being fired!

Tonks
yah i can agree with that. but I think that I can find a pic of Emma Chambers if you want. that is who is going to be playing Trelawny!

Malfoy's chick
theres a bit of her sitting down on the table in GOF, i think McGonagall sat down last and Trelawny said she would get bad luck or something. Remember how McGonagall rolled her eyes at Trelawny

susieweasley
The part where Trelawney sits down at the table is in PoA. It's the Christmas dinner, and she comments on how Lupin is not there. McGonagall makes a few snide comments at her like "But surely you already knew that, Sibyll?" Try looking on page 229.

Malfoy's chick
oh yeh, that's where it is

Tonks
yah I think that Emma Chambers is playing Trelawny!

XxSamanthaxX
Can you attach a pic... if anyone has one? I'd like to see her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***Never put a sock in a toaster***

At 2 moments did I feel the urge to be the "class clown" One was when the work was too easy, and you were bored. The second was when the work was too hard... and you were bored - why not deprive someone elce of their education?

In church, they try and convince you that there's an invisible man watching you at every moment and he doesn't want you to do 10 certain, special things. And if you do one of these 10 things, he has a special place for you. A place of fire, and smoke, and burn, and ash, and pain, and torture, and agony, and torment, and evil, and suffering........ but he LOVES you!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.