Just an idea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheMatrixIsReal
Do you think they will ever come out with a matrix cartoon? I know the animatrix came and all, but do u think they'll make one for t.v.? i think it would be a good idea if they did.

nox
i hope so.

dragonpisces272
Yeah, because it would be really great to see the Matrix legacy continuing on, and growing even stronger. It would reach the couch potatoes at home, and all the people who don't usually go to the movies. It would also make more fans!! hehe...

TheMatrixIsReal
yea i mean i agree with dragon272 KEEP THE LEGACY ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!

joeboy
samurai jack rules. He would kick neo's butt.

icon
no. a cartoon would blow. it'd take away from suspense and stuff.cartoons from great movies usually blow

Sifer
So the Animatrix sucks? Yeah right...LOL

dragonpisces272
Well, it really depends. I mean, I really like cartoons, (yeah okay, I think samurai jack is cool, but I dunno about that Neo part though...) and they express even more depth than the movies. If they just have the main ideas and very good quality animation, that would be fine with me. Well, theres always an option to not watch the "cartoon" if you think it'll "blow", but thats up to you. But even if they did make one, watch it!! hehe...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.