Why is there a chicken in that picture?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pikachu
You people are obviously well into Star Wars, didn't realise that KM.C had such a Star Wars bias!

Anyway, I just wondered why that chap has a chicken on his lap? Who's the big tall lady in the pink as well?

Pikachu
And who are the rest of them. I don't remember seeing any of them in the films, were they backgroundf chracters or something?

JediOasis
The people in the pic are just a select few people who post here, half of those in the pic don't even post anymore. The chicken? Well, thats a long story which is of little importance anymore.

Pikachu
Oh, I see. Thanks, I think. confused

queeq
Hang out here for a while and you'll find out.
The pink lady is Dim. I'm the guy with the eyepatch.

Pikachu
She's tall, is that other buy one of these beardi's I've been reading about.

Who's the guy in the leg braces?

Dim
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

That's RC..and those aren't leg braces..they're just knee pads.

Pikachu
I see, that's an odd place for him to keep his knees. laughing out loud Strange bloke.

So you're the tall lady?

Dim
Well, that's me..well, my head..I'm not tall though..queeq is just sitting down. on the frame.

queeq
RC's the local midget. And there's only two Beardi in there and that's Dim and me. So far...

Ratcat
That's me, the 1.87 metre midget! laughing out loud

Pikachu
That's a tall midget! laughing out loud

And did that guy just say that the tall girl has a beard, well you can't tell from that picture... confused

Ushgarak
See, Edna, THIS is why RC doesn't like the pic.

Hopefully there will be a more relevant one up soon. Pikachu, from what I understand, the guy by the chicken just happened to like chickens, and this was apparently very funny.

KMC doesn't necessarily have a Star Wars bias, but these forums (which weren't always KMC afilliated) do.

Pikachu
He doesn't look anything like the picture in his profile. confused

Then again I bet you can say that about the green bloke too. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Thanks Pikachu, I appreciate it. smile

You are DEFINATELY welcome around here now, IMHO - OC smile

Ushgarak
I reckon the Green Guy (Xizor) is more recognisable from that pic than the Gjost Guy (EJ).

I wish Xizor was still around. He was such a great Role-Player!

Pikachu
I haven't seen any of their posts at all, but there is a certain dynamic to this place, and a lot of relations going on.

I had a look at some of the old topics and this place is better than a month of Neighbours for gossip.

Ushgarak
Man after my own heart. I used to comment about this as well.

Want a laugh? Go to the old site at:
http://pub5.ezboard.com/bepisodeiigalacticsenate

Where the board used to be. Some of the relationship stuff there is simply amazing; the 'Real-Life Soap Opera' I called it, when I was a newbie... they seemed to like that.

Pikachu
There's another name there who I haven't seen here. Who's Ratcat? Is he the same as RC?

Ushgarak
Yeah, he abbreviated his name about a month back; backdated it here but not at the old place.

Pikachu
Maybe I can make a "Real Life Soap Opera part II" thread, being a newbie and all.

Ushgarak
It already got a prt 2- if you look, I made a second one when I hit 1000 posts (the first was at 250)

Feel free to make a third! Have you read the 'Goodbye' posts? Or some of the arguments that spread into a whole different forum? It's undeniably gripping stuff.

ratcat
This might be interesting... roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
Hey, he came here voluntarily. laughing out loud

ratcat
Technically, there should have been a warning before entry...

BTW, might be a lady. You never know...

queeq
Good point about the gender, RC. If you are female, Pikachu, my sincerest apologies.

As for the warning, it is there. In very very small print. evil face

Gundark
And unfortunately we don't have magnifying glasses.

Welcome, pikachu. I guess I never realized what a soap opera we've turned into until Ush orginally brought it up. You know these SW fans....all crazy and demented. laughing out loud

queeq
Yes they are. I am the exception of course. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ratcat
And I'm demented and crazy, NOT crazy and demented.....

YES! There is a difference... laughing out loud

Gundark
I'm just plain demented. evil face

ratcat
You go girlfriend!!!! laughing out loud

keokiswahine
Soap R Us roll eyes (sarcastic) evil face smokin'

queeq
Girlfriend? Are you cheating on me again, Gundy? embarrasment

ratcat
*Shakes head and backs away*

No, no, no, no, noooooooooooooooo. Just an expression. Nothing to do with me, oh no, not a thing...

BT, DT, SSMTS...

queeq
Hmmmmm, I better watch that guy. Of course, it could only be wishful thinking on RC's side.

ratcat
No wishful thinking. Contrary to popular gossip, I got all I need thanks. big grin

queeq
But not with Gundy. Dimmy perhaps?

ratcat
OMG, now you're trying hard... laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Careful you don't cause problems down on the ranch. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Gundark
This train is about to derail.

Me cheat on you, queeq darling ? Why never....(hides little black book with Mel Gibson's phone number)

ratcat
What is it with girls and Mel Gibson?

Gundark
I got a pretty good idea. Do you want me to spell out the whole fantasy ?

ratcat
Actually, yes, that would be good...

Gundark
Well it starts out with removing articles of clothing and ends with putting them back on. The in-between part is censored.

ratcat
Dammit!

DD
Sorry to butt in, but did someone mention chicken on this thread?

Gundark
Ah, good old DD. He certainly hasn't changed. cool

ratcat
Yes, I believe it did have something to do with chickens...

Pikachu
Is that the chicken guy?

ratcat
Looks like DD is back! big grin

Ushgarak
Woo-hoo! Not that I knew him, but even so...

ratcat
Yes, it is a woo-hoo moment.

Ushgarak
Well, I guess UBH and Xizor's return would complete the old crowd. This on the idea at EJ and Merc would not be great ideas...

ratcat
Well I noticed that UBH did log into his TFN account the other day (1st) though didn't post anything.

I just sent him a request to re-add him to my ICQ as well, have to wait and see if he responds.

Ushgarak
Oooh, and KJ of course.

ratcat
KJ's busy running his EzBoard. Doubt he'll ever come back on any kind of long-term basis.

Gundark
Hope DD's return is permanent. He always had lots of contributions. cool

Pikachu
Sounds like a lot of people have passed through this way over the years.

ratcat
Well, actually, it's only been about 18 months I think. smile

queeq
Watch it, Pikachu. Before you know it you are part of the soap opera. Don't let yourself be drawn in as Ush did. laughing out loud

ratcat
Might be interesting to watch though... laughing out loud

queeq
It's inevitable anyway. At least he can never accuse us of not warning him. It is his destiny.... evil face

ratcat
Uh oh, queeq thinks he's found another victim.... laughing out loud

queeq
Yo, DD! My main chicken man. Hope you're really back. I missed ya, man.

ratcat
DD, what would you like to eat?

queeq
Do you really need to ask. *serves up BBQed chicken wings*

ratcat
Just testing. laughing out loud

queeq
*holds up tray spreading the scent*

He should be here anytime now.

ratcat
Ya think?

queeq
Under normal circumstances, Yes.

ratcat
But these are not normal times.

queeq
They're not?

Gundark
(best Gene Wilder voice) We all HAVE to act perfectly normal. (collar snaps open)

Frack !

ratcat
OK, taht's beyond me....

Gundark
Young Frankenstein. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ratcat
Sorry, I only watch good films.

stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

queeq
laughing out loud

Gundark
The birdcage ?

queeq
That wasn't too bad, was it.

Gundark
I thought it was pretty funny. Tommy hated it. We're like Siskel and Ebert. Or, rather, the other guy and Ebert.

queeq
You did the thumbs up. Okay.
I thought especially that help of Robin Williams was hilarious. Spartacus... laughing out loud

Gundark
Yeah, he cracks me up. Does gay well.

queeq
I thought he was the best.
But I still feel the French original was better.

Gundark
Do they have subtitles ?

queeq
I dunno. I saw it in Holland, on Dutch tv with Dutch subtitles. I don't know about US versions. The original title was "La Cage aux Folles".

ratcat
The Birdcage was good. Never saw the french version though. Mandy hates subtitles.

Gundark
Tom hates them too. He is a slow reader and is also dyslexic.

finti
so he dont belive in one DOG then Gundy big grin big grin

queeq
Everything's subtitled here, that's foreign. We're used to it. Beats dubbing a million times, like they do in Germany, France, Italy, Spain etc. etc.

ratcat
Yeah, that's the deal with Mandy. (dyslexic that is)

finti
didnt you watch Bridget Jones?

queeq
Okay, I can see that can be a problem. But then again, you could read it aloud for her.

ratcat
You foprgot the emoticon... That was a joke right?

queeq
It was?

ratcat
Well yes, it's just that the only few hundred people in the cinema might get a little miffed if I started reading out the entire subtitles of a film....

queeq
Whisper it in her ear. Romantic!

ratcat
*sigh* Romance is dead... I read that somewhere.

queeq
Read? Must have died then for sure if you have to read about it.

ratcat
Yeah, it was in the obits.

queeq
Ah, you're one of those.

ratcat
Indeed. Always hoping someone might have died...

queeq
Well, too bad, I wasn't in them today. laughing out loud

finti
can be arranged evil face evil face evil face

Gundark
That was a good one finti. laughing out loud

Tom just refuses to watch movies with subtitles. Now, if its just a little bit here and there, I'll read them aloud for him, but thats here at home. He hates going to the theatre so we don't have the problem of disturbing the stupid idiots in the next row.

Now, RC...suppose I died. Just suppose there was no more Gundy here. FOREVER. How would that be ?

queeq
DON'T ..... EVEN..... MENTION.... THAT.

I couldn't bear the thought. But then, I'm not RC. laughing out loud

Dim
Hmmm..given the depressing downturn of this topic I'm going to close it. *cackles gleefully*

Oh, and I for one have no problems with subtitles..It's too bad that some people refuse to watch forgein films..they can give you a very different prespective.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.