George Clooney talks on Ocean's 12

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
Clooney also confirmed that Ocean's Twelve would begin shooting in March. "We start March 1st. We're shooting a little bit in Paris, a little bit in Amsterdam and then in Rome for a while. It's going to be fun, we're going to have a good time. Everybody came back and the first thing that happens is that everybody starts talking, they go, 'Okay, we've had a big hit' so immediately it became these big negotiations which was really interesting. Then we all sat in a room and said, 'Look. Let's do it for five percent less and then we can say we're there because we want to be there because that's truly why we're there.' So, we all just said okay let's do it that way. We had a good time doing the last one and we make good money on the backend so if it works, it works and if it doesn't we get to make a movie together."

ragesRemorse
sounds great to me, thatd be nice to see everyone back in another sequal

lukeyduckey
Yay i been waiting for news on this for ages. I loved the first and weyyyy for the price cut. makes a good change. But i say more of Matt Damon character!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.