Freddy Vs. Jason DVD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
'Zeebo' alerted us to an article on Bloody-Disgusting which reports that the Freddy vs. Jason DVD will be available on January 13.

The movie debuts January 13, 2004 on VHS and DVD, or, to be more specific, a two-disc Platinum Series release. This package will include audio commentaries, deleted/alternate scenes, documentaries including featurettes on the visual FX and stunts/fights, music videos and more.

Evil Dead
Gee.......I hope it includes that ultra cool "jump to a nightmare" feature!

grymlock
january???? emmmm
cheers mate!! beer

slayer
thats not that long

K Kruegers Twin
What will the cover look like? Does anyone know?

DeNiro
well i would guess the one with freddy to the left and jason to the right and with the vs in the middel u know the one that they show on killermovies.com not the community but the site but ne way i cant wait that long for it lol and its so cool i will be 16 in january and will have a car and i here thinga like this about when shit comes out and im like ill be abele to drive myself it is such a cool feeling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.