Does Underworld suck ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
I have heard this and I can't believe it, I refuse to. But is it true ? Is it an unwatchable ?

BackFire349
its bad. Not unwatchable, but there is definately something better to spend your time on.

lil bitchiness
The film is really horrible....
If you are already gonna do something thats already been done, at least do it well...
Underworld is horrible...just see it for the sake of it, just to say you did...but it sucks big time!

grymlock
is this really true?? i haven't seen yet but base on your comment underworld suck big time... but i still need to watch it for the sake of satifaction... anyway lil as you work in cinema you do safe you money dear... anyway cheers mate!! beer

lil bitchiness
yeah...thats true..i see them for free so i can afford to watch bad sucky movies.... big grin

grymlock
i need to find a part time job at cinema mate!!... for the sake of saving my money to watch any type of movie from a crap to a great/classic movie... cheers mate!! beer

ragesRemorse
this movie is garbage. there is no reason it should have been made. Nothing original, nothing creative, and nothing interesting about this movie. they took bits and peices of existing movies and pasted them together as a two hour peice of crap

slayer
it was ok 4 out of 10 maybe but yes it's not very original

Wolfie
I'm sorry but I loved this movie.

Zilverz
I had a pleasant experience watching this ... i didnt think it was ground breaking .. but i wouldnt call it trash either... i dont really consider it a horror... its more of an action movie

Lord Soth
I thought it was great (8/10), but 'to each their own' as the saying goes....

Wolfie
I agree. I enjoy it as an action movie. As a horror movie, it's not a very good one.

Sc0rchy
i liked it, but it could've used a bit more hand-to-hand stuff... the characters were pretty bad@$$ though

Lord Soth
IMO, guns are the lowest form of combat, but they used them well in this movie.

^^ agree, Underworld isn't a horror movie in the slightest, I don't even know why it's here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.