Do you own Matrix Action Figures ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
They rock !

dragonpisces272
they do rock...but I don't own any. I just look at them in E-Bay..hehe. Well I wish I had one yes

Korri
SO DO I!!

Cowboyography
They sure as hell dont sell, I run a Gaming store and we sell figures and the matrix ones are our worst sellers.... Exept the huge Mero pad/ Neo one its really cool.

Cowboyography
this one is the one i was talking about

Korri
kick a$$!!

icon
uhh. im not in jr high anymore :P

Korri
wots wrong with that stick out tongue

LiQuiD
i have the neo one... and its not like i play wit it, its more of a statue... i love it, the detail is great

Korri
i want it!!

JKozzy
me too! god i love toys and statues, especially with the matrix involved.... video game stuff is cool too

The Omega

JediHDM
yeah, i heard that Omega...i may be eighteen, but that doesnt mean i dont like "toys" anymore, nor does it mean i always play with "toys"...i've moved up to PC games...haha...but i still have my SW figurines (i got two shoe boxes, is not alot, but its enough...)

julibug
i ordered a twin 1 figure, but it was on backorder. about 3 or 4 months went by, and they just kept telling me it was on backorder. finally i just cancelled the order. i would still like to have one, though. maybe i'll try again. i collect stuff like that. i have some trek figures, and harry potter stuff. i really like the twins, so i'll probably end up with those figures, too. maybe a neo, too? we'll see.

Korri
i think they should have Matrix Beanie Babies seeing as i collect them..i can make them fight and then i can do what my friend Gregor did and get a video camera and make my own film!! eek!

and btw nobody is too old for toys!!

The Omega
Exactly! Well, we need the Matrix Cookie box. That's what we need!

JediHDM
yes, the Matrix Cookie Box...Its Smiths head, and when you open it, it says "LOOK PAST THE FLESH AND SEE YOUR COOKIE..."

dragonpisces272
haha cool... and Korri, that one about the Matrix beanie babies, that would be excellent...I collect beanie babies as well. Not that much, but still collect them. But my only great conditioned one is Tracker, the bloodhound dog...my frekin little cousins played with my other ones like they were barbie dolls!! Anywayz, a Neo beanie babie would be nice...

Korri
very cute love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.