Dreamcatcher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i just watched half of this movie and so far it has been great it has a great story line creepy feeling to it great acting and some sick scenes so so far out of watching half of it i give it a 8.5 out of a 9 ne one else see it

lil bitchiness
ok....film is nothing compared to the book...trust me on ths one....Book is creepier and better done....and the little boy in the movie is all wrong...

Gstu
Stephen King's books are ALWAYS better then the movies, he is god. I have not seen the movie yet, I might buy this weekend.

DeNiro
i havent red the book yet i have read past the part where the one dude finds the girls keys and thats it but i am looking forward to reading the book now but i still like the movie alot gives me a chance to picture things a lil bit better

ragesRemorse
the movie was good up till the ending, which was totally pointless, it was like the screenwriters got bored and came up with an ending in about five minutes. The ending ruined the movie. i dont know why they just diddnt use the ending in the book which actually made sense

DeNiro
i am glad u ddint list what the ending was but my mom was saying i hope the ending dopesnt suck cause the begging rules but i still havent watched the entire movie

lil bitchiness
Yeah...i think the ending sucked too!
Like i said, the boy was all wrong, and there are some major parts missed out from the book....i think they should have done it like they did Rose Red....that was the nearest to the book, id think...maybe im wrong....but i liked how that was done!

ragesRemorse
no your right "lil bit#h" the movie did blow because of the dumbas ending, the writers should have just followed kings book, it was like a joke the whole movie was pretty much true to the book and then sundly the boy is an alien

BackFire349
hated it, boring and typical.

Hypernova
Have to admit I went to see the movie because it had "Flight of the Osiris". It was okay.

DeNiro
wait so in the book the kid wasnt a alien in the end that is funny they totallyblew away what the book had in a bad way i got to read the book now i just watched the ending and i thought it sucked also i mean shit i have found better ideas in the shitter then what i saw on the ending of that movie

silver_tears
havent seen it but will big grin

DeNiro
it was alright deffintly check it out

ragesRemorse
no the boy wasnt an alien in the book. the book is far better, however the movie was pretty true to the book in most ways, the boy was done all wrong though and the ending ruined the whole movie. This was probably one of the closest movies to book that king has. Hearts in atlantis was very close but the lowmen werent human in the book.

chico23
Wasn't the greatest movie ever, but I was really impressed with Donnie "NKoTB" Wahlberg as duddits...I couldn't believe that was him. If you get the DVD there is one extra scene with duddits in the car when Wahlberg breaks character and it is too funny!

nazgulinthedark
I haven't seen it yet, but now i thnk i'm going to go rent it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.