guess who just bought tickets for the matrix revolutions world premiere

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rysdigital
eek!

cool cool

Sifer
4 letter word:

C.U.N.T

LOL

rysdigital
HEHE big grin

mindbugaling
HA! iv had mine for the past week! my dad works in the movie biz.

The Ones
where do you get it YOU GOT TO TELL ME ... PLEASSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE sad

The Ones
HELP ME OUT

priestjim
hah i am going to see it a week before the world premiere. I am a cinema journalist Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance evil face eek!

rysdigital
cool, seems like everyone on the internet has family in the movie biz or works for the press. haha. smile

The Ones
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEAASSSSEEEE

The Ones
THIS JUST CANT BE HAPPENING

priestjim
Yes it is happening and I am going to post the full movie here as soon as I return home from the cinema to spoil YOUR premiere! evil face

Vim
you all suck, us normal people have to wait for it come to the local theater and pay our $7-12, and hope the projector doesn't screw up, and that some 7 foot tall dude doesn't sit right in front of you, so you're having to lean to one side the whole time, and the person sitting next to you is mad at you for having to lean, and .... well you get the idea...

rysdigital
The Ones> where you do live?

Smithofe3
you lucky bastards. Lol I am justa regular smoe who gets to see it day beofre it coems out in my city lol. But non the less i see it before most everyone else where i live. GG's

rysdigital
pretty much proves you're a liar. press journalists have to agree to a non-disclosure agreement. smile

The Ones
LONDON, MILL HILL. I NEEEEEEDD THOSE TICKETS ER TICKET

priestjim
rysdigital yes but I live in Greece. I believe that explains everything

clavis9495
Priestjim> you are a liar, my dad works al over the world as a journalist(thats why I don't see him that much) but in Europe it is an internal law that you are not allowed to do that as a journalist.... Pleez tell us the truth in future

The Ones
HMMMMM

The Ones
could someone tell me where they BOUGHT IT

priestjim
I AM NOT LYING. OK I am lying a bit. A friend of mine works as a journalist and a movie critic. I fixed his computer and I didn't ask for money but just to take me with him when he goes in the journalist's preview of the Matrix Revolutions. It is your choice to believe me. In a month I will have proof too.

clavis9495
owkee owkee I believe you it's just that your story didn't make sense first but now I do How cool is that!!

clavis9495
rysdigital> I live with my dad at the moment in Holland soooooo........

pretty prety pur-lease??????????? big grin angel happy

69erSteiner
When is the date of the premeire?

clavis9495
the 5th of november

priestjim
5th of November wordwide AT THE SAME TIME. I am going to see it on the 31st of October.

clavis9495
yeah yeah we know dont make us jealous

masterofmatrix
pffffffftt ive already seen it

clavis9495
Wellllllllllllllllllll.... common tell us....

priestjim
Sorry sad But hey I am coming back with spoilers smile OK ok don't hit

clavis9495
yeah yeah roll eyes (sarcastic)

Korri
sad lucky u

joeboy
lier liers pants all on fire.

joeboy
half the people on the forum has seen it, read it or will see it before anyone else. Yet the people who have seen it only give hints as the trailers come out. and when there cover is blown they change id's. Are you that hard up for attention.

icon
hey jim... whats your address... smile

Korri
take me!!

priestjim
Well I can promise you that after the 31st of October you will find out that there was at least 1 person that wasn't lying in this forum : ME!
I will try to take some photos with my Nokia 3650 inside the cinema to bring proof to you, faithless Thomases!

priestjim
icon : what do you want my address for?

tshirt
I've seen it.
Neo and Smith get into this really cool fight. Where they are fighing in the rain and getting wet, and then they turn into those women in the Miller Beer commercial and rip each others clothes off and...

FallenForever
ok, this site is going to get really annoying if people keep on saying they have already seen it, when i know they are lying, but i might believe priestjim, i promise ill believe you if you take me with you, pretty please with a cherry on top? smile

SimplePriest
I've seen it. I saw it twice. Actually I wrote it. Actually I'm Andy Wachowski. I'm watching it right now... Ha ha ha ha. Smith is going to Eat neo. He turns him into a cookie and eats him in one bite. You just wait and see. Then you'll know that I'm Andy. hehehehe.

I'm gonna tell everything... and you can't stop me.

lol, oh I've always wanted to do that...

Happy Dance I love spoilers

icansee
What a bunch of show offs. I DO NOT CARE WHEN YOU GET TO SEE IT AS LONG AS I GET TO SEE IT I AM HAPPY! laughing laughing laughing

JKozzy
Yeah, in the end, we're all going to see it about ten times before the end of the year... so why does it matter if you see it first? We'll just see it more than you smile

rysdigital
HAHAHAHAHA big grin

rysdigital
priestjim, only real naive people on these forums will still believe you smile your lying ass won't be here after 31th of october, and you know it. just stop your crap, it's been done (over and over and over). thanks.

The Omega
big grin

As for priestjim and "a week before": I currently use my science skills at the Danish version of BBC, translating science into normal lingo. I'll ask when the press-opening is tomorrow if the right guy is at work, then we'll see WHEN it opens.

If it opens a week before, AND priestjim can prove that he works for the press simply put him on ignore, if you don't want him to ruin YOUR Revolutions experience wink

clavis9495
GOOOOOOOO OMEGAAAAA!!!!!! *cheers*

Korri
i want to go to the premiere sad

Omega> cool

coolboarder98
I've seen it already! I work for Warner Bros and helped with the final editing of the extended version NOT realeased in theatres! HAHAHA

Korri
What the f**k? funny guy

JediHDM
yeah...right... mad miffed What the f**k?

icansee
Omega, What type of scientist are you? social or life science?

The Omega

clavis9495
How old are you?

icansee
Omega, Cool, you love numbers I take it that you are either a programmer/physicst or statistic person?

Cool though I think scientist contribute a lot to the world but do not ge the rewards etc.

clavis9495
I'm going to study computer technology at glasgow uni when I'm old enough(maybe)
but I want to try to become an actress in hollywood first big grin

Korri
sad im so jelous of him!!

The Omega

Korri
its just i wanna go to the premiere sad

rysdigital
buy tickets.

Korri
where?

clavis9495
Rysdigital> where do you live in Holland?

The Omega

dave123
why aint the iMax (London) site got confirmed info for revos, this is looking bad....

burlyman
london are definitely getting it, it even says on the official matrix site

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UK
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bfi London IMAX Cinema
1 Charlie Chaplin Walk
South Bank, Waterloo
London, UK SE1 8XR
44-207-902-1234
www.bfi.org.uk

IMAX Cinema
National Museum of Photography, Film and TV
Pictureville
Bradford, West Yorkshire
UK BD1 1NQ
44-1247-202-030
www.nmsi.ac.uk/nmpft/

ah well i just hope its on @ Bristol

dave123
yeah but on the 'coming soon' bit, they aint too sure WHEN they are gonna be able to show it. regardless, i'll be seeing it the day it comes out, even if its just a normal cinema

burlyman
ZERO HOUR of course!! i mean this is the capital of england were talking about

Korri
thank u Omega cool *gives Omega a cookie*

an0ma1y
can anybody tell me what the date is for the premiere in leicester square, london? wanna get my pictures signed by the cast! thanks!

PS how do i get the cool personal icons posted below the nicks?

Matrix_4_ever
please bring a camera in so u can send me the tape Happy Dance

Matrix_4_ever
dude your a liar greece doesnt get the movies rite away
Matrix reloaded came out sept 22nd in greece.
so u will hav to wait til like march to is it u **** mad

Matrix_4_ever
priestjim
please take pictures withn your phone and ill belive you smile

ps u live in GReece??

Crash_Overload
Yup you have. No No No, he is NOT lying folks, because he already saw Matrix 4 5 AND 6. So we can All agree that he saw Revolutions. And all thoes fake spoilers.....

P.S. I was being sarcastic, but he does say that he Saw Matrix 3 4 5 6.

Korri
ok well that is a pretty stupid thing to say

JediHDM
I GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY, BUT I GOT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...of course, i have to wait until 11 at night to see it (it opens here at 9 in the morning) but still...I GOT TICKETS!!!!!

...wheres the 'i cant wait' thread...? *faints*

davetheonemende
I got Imax tickets for Nov5 at 11am in NYC!!!

burlyman
^^ another dave..

davetheonemende
Is the name Dave as common as the name Smith?! LOL

burlyman
yes smiiiiiiiidy

dragonpisces272
hehe...I dont need tickets here. You just walk in the cinema and pay big grin...but it premieres at 10 pm here and its a school night, but... a little sacrificing doesnt hurt smile

ruthie
hey priestjim do you know if keanu is going 2 b at the london premiere? Also which cinema is it at?

thanx

dragonpisces272
wow, you peoples in london are sooooo lucky if he actually goes there yes

priestjim
How should I know?

dragonpisces272
well I dunno, how ruthie said it is like he's going there big grin

ruthie
well do you know what time it is? I mean if u have tickets you must know where its gonna be.

Verity
R u in New York? Does anyone know when the premiere in NY is??

Korri
take me!!

dragonpisces272
hehe...everyones assuming now that Keanu's going to London...

Korri
i wanna go to London http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/in_love.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.