Return of the King Theratical Trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterofmatrix
Return of the King Theratical Trailer

enjoy

must_kill_Santa
thanks hun ive bin waiting for this

Exa
I love the trailer

This one has one or two scenes that arent shown in the other versions that were published on sunday and monday, when this trailer should've been online

masterofmatrix
it took 7 minutes to load on mine. wot about urs

Exa
Mine... one took er 20 minutes the other about 30 seconds (but same size).
The other ones... hm, two minutes, I think.

must_kill_Santa
MINE IS STILL LOADING

masterofmatrix
its always the way

masterofmatrix
anyone like it

must_kill_Santa
I DO SO FAR IM WATCHING IT BIT BY BIT THEN ALL TOGETHER

The Ones
wickid trailer masterofmatrix youve done it again

Sifer
Errr I posted this (along with a few other people) the day it was released...Monday.

The Ones
i didnt see it but i bet Masterofmartrix did... you wally

masterofmatrix
hey i gathered it through the quicktime website

Exa
Yeah there have been several similar threads... and all with this trailer

Yet I love it big grin

OrliNElijahsGrl
ahhhh HOW eeeeexxxciting, my excitement builds and builds and builds everytime i see that trailer, i adore it!! ahhh EXCITEMENT! And ive watched it so many times, i remember all the lines and everything

"the eye of the enemy is moving"-Legolas

ahhhh ADORABLE!

my excitement has hit the roof!!

Sifer
This film is gonna be far from adorable - sad, happy, depressing, tense - everything but adorable.

edwinian
No matter how many times I watch this I still get very excited..and scared, esp when I see Shelob!

OrliNElijahsGrl
OOO i know what ye mean mate, i meant the adorable part for that legolas line i put....that it was adorable! mwahahaha!

that movie is gonna be sad, exciting, amazing......i could go on and on

I agree...everytime i watch it, i get soo excited, and seeing shelob makes me even more excited because im amazed of how wonderful they have shelob, shelob looks awesome, even tho REALLY im scared of spiders, shelob looks amazing! But i also get teary eyed through the sad parts, which im gonna bring alot of tissues to the movie theaters with me when i see it!

i told my mom yesterday: on december 17th, when return of the king comes out, im going to see it, im not waiting, im going to see it when it comes out, i cant wait any longer, and im bringing tissues with me!! And i imagine its gonna be packed when it comes out, but I AM GOING TO GO AND SEE IT WHEN IT COMES OUT! NO MATTER WHAT!

and she just looked at me and was like: hmmm mmm, what if its sold out
and i was like: then ill go the next night!! either way, i will see it, i cant wait any longer

and then she was like: mmm hmm *rolls eyes*

i was like then: you havent seen any of the lord of the rings movies, ur not drawn into it like i am, so just hush

LMAO! hahahahah

SlayerChick1188
YAY LEGOLAS!!!

"The eye of the enemy is moving!"

By far the BEST trailer of the trilogy!

silver_tears
ive seen it and well.........it took like 5 seconds to load embarrasment

SlayerChick1188
didnt take long for me either

maybe u guys are using too much of your bandwith here... laughing out loud

GO now! leave! and enjoy the trailer! big grin

silver_tears
well actually i have wicked internet big grin

must_kill_Santa
got it OB very sexy when shouting no or sumfin in it

cycochic
I am really looking forward to the third film after seeing that trailer!!
If it doesn't come soon I'm gonna die of waiting!!! OB v.sexy in the hooded cloak thing!!!!

Dejio
OrliNElijahsGrl, you're a funny little girl. big grin
But you're right to bring tissues when you watch it. There's gonna be a lot of sad momments in it.

I loved the trailer.
Waiting to watch ROTK for almost a year was really excruciating. Now, after seeing the trailer, it's going to be more unbearable. sad

ilvorlandobloom
on my computer it took so long to lead, like an hour! damn quicktime

chica16
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Mormegil
THAT WAS AWESOME!!!! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! THAT WAS INFINITELY BETTER THAN THE FIRST!!!!!! AAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!! NOW I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!! GOD DAMN PETER JACKSON FOR EVERY SECOND THAT I MUST WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE!!!!!

*Breaths deeply*

Okay, that was possibly the most excited that I have ever been in my entire life. I was just sitting here at my computer thinking "Okay, same old trailer, haven't seen it in a while so might as well refresh my memory. Alright, so 'Is there any----' What in the ****ing hell!?! IT"S DIFFERENT!!!" DAMN that was awesome!!!!!! Holy SHIT I cannot believe what I've been missing while I wasn't here! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

ROTK_Rocks
Guys what up with this trailer... When there's a much better quality version of it?????? Waist of time to dl this when you can dl this

http://www.lordoftherings.net/index_rotk_trailer.html

SlayerChick1188
i endorse that link! big grin big grin big grin thats where i saw it earlier! big grin

BOPRecruit 16
saw the trailer, loved it and posted a link to in my subprofile for safe keeping! can't wait to see movie and the trailer on tv.

xenitegaladriel
The trailer is great, Legolas is great, but the final scene with Sam screaming NO! was my favourite...

Exa

Fire
didn't have to load ran from the site without a prob

took me 24 secs to download it

BOPRecruit 16
http://www.theargonath.cc/characters/legolas/animations/legolasrotkt4.gif

here's legolas either climbing or trying to kill one of lotr elephants, from the rotk trailer.

orlisgrl15
its not letting me watch the trailer but i can here it n im getting REALLY mad because it sounds so good n i want to see really bad!!! UHHHHH!!! mad

Lord Soth
I saw this in theatres when I went to see TCM, and omigod, it is soooooooooo much better on the bigscreen. My knees were shaking with anticipation and awe.

Exa
Trying to kill, I'd say
Oh no looks like a lot of Legolas action

lotrlover7000
bunny

julibug
I saw the trailer the other night when I went to see Mystic River. I started really wishing I was there to see LOTR instead!!

Ariadne
I'm dying to see the trailer in a theater. After I heard that it was on the web I had to spend about 12 horrible hours just reading the script my friend printed and waiting. But now I have the whole thing memorized. big grin

orlisgrl15
i may not be able to see the trailer but i get goosebumps just by litening to it

Exa
wah I still havent seen it in the theater only on my computer... I must see it...

orlisgrl15
I LOVE MY MOMMY!!! She finnaly got it working 4 me now i cant stop watchin it happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.