who hates

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
boy bands cauuusssseeee i sure do

grymlock
boy bands??? never heard before.... if do, i surely hate them...
cheers mate!! beer

p/s:- are orgy a boy band?? (killer for sure gonna piss me off smile )

Fire
don't you mean boyS bands De??

in any case hate is far too strong a word

DeNiro
boy bands can be grouped into this section nsynic backstreet boys 98 degrees or ne band that sings about getting girls loosing girls noit having girls or getting there heart breakin by girls but orgy i never heard of them but the only other type of music that is simliar to boy bands r emo bands like the used and i like the used alot they r very good no stupid dance moves either

BackFire349
yeah i dont like them.

Killer
WHAT! ORGY?

dude... what planet are you on?

Orgy is not AT ALL a stupid dumb **** band like backstreet bois n shit!

Orgy writes, makes, plays, their own music ... they are not just some people out there to have 13 and 14 year old girls scream over them!

BackFire349
Orgy is the gothic version of a boy band.

DeNiro
i hope u were talking to the other guy killer cause i knew they werent a boy band but i didnt talk about them cause i know nothing about them but ne way yeah boy bands suck

Killer
i was talkin about that other guy.. who said it 1st.. not you

gothic verison of a boy band laughing out loud

you need to check into things b4 you go around sayin shit like that

*whispers*

it's how rumors get started buddy

FallingBlue
boy bands must burn

h0ck3yh0rr0r
...in hell lol

lefty
mad *gets angry* *realizes she promised to stay nice* ORGY IS NOT A BOY BAND!!!!!!!!!! What the f**k?

GambitEVOFan1
If u slept with a member of a boy band would that make u a fan or a groupie??

grymlock
laughing out loud as i predict mate!! killer for sure gonna piss me off laughing out loud i know orgy is a goth band and there are your fav band as everyone in the forum know! just messing with you grrl... laughing out loud killer you know Field Of Nephilim?? old school goth... if you don't you should check them up..

cheers mate!! beer

cermiestar
i can't stand boybands!!!!!!!!!

lil bitchiness
Boy bands take up the precious air away from the metal and alternative bands and singers! mad

Killer
i know it's your opinion n shit... but Orgy is not at all 'goth'
they are Synth Rawk
and if you are judging it by the way they look... no of them look close to being 'goth' but Paige (in early years)

BackFire349
Orgy has a gothic type look to them, they are obviously trying to capitalize on the popularity and trendiness of said look.

johnny_rotten
Any form of music that is contrived for purely commercial reasons should be outlawed as far as I am concerned. Boy bands are the living definition of the above.

Mafia Girl
I HATE BOY BANDS I HOPE THEY ALL DIE!!!!!!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/death.gif

BackFire349
well i wouldnt go that far....

DeNiro
i think she already did big grin

Mafia Girl
they're all dead i killed them all....you guys tell me if you see any more of em' ill be sure to hunt them down

Thing_1
Boy bands are the epitome of all that is terrible!They make me want to bust my eardrums w/ pencils.

Tex
Boy Bands are hella gay!
They should capture them and harvest their organs to give to sick Indian childrenevil face

julibug
buggie = not boy band fan!

LindsIsTightK
I went through that little teeny bopper boy band phase when I was like 12 and 13 but then I got over it and started listening to the good stuff rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.