damn it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i was all ready to post about this one movie that is coming out if ne one can tell me that would be great it is like a movie i totally forgot everything about it but it looks good umm just start yelling out names of new horror movie realsing out soon

grymlock
that's the way the cookie crumble.... cheers mate!! beer

Cowboyography
Bubba Ho TEP thats the one i am most looking forward to seeing!!!

DeNiro
haha whats up cowboyography nice avatar bro u and me can be twins almost and hell yes ur status is great i luv that line good choice in avatar and staatus and also welcome to the site and have fun

Cowboyography
thanks, Im a ragular on Rotten Tomatoes with same name and Avatar, however this sight is way better,,,,,more populated to

DeNiro
i have heard of rotten tomatoes before yeah this communtiy is better the most other forums i have seen but i used to be on a really cool bodybuilding site called freakz but i got kicked off cause i fu*cked up my pass word but ne way bro glad to see ya joined

Cowboyography
so it wasnt Bubba Ho Tep??? have you heard about Bubba? I think it will be awsome!!!

DeNiro
naw i havent heard of that movie yet the movie i am wanting to find out is like about kids at this camp maybe but all i know is there was a naked girl in a lae in the preview anfd then i forgot the rest when i startyed talkin about under world but i will prolly see the preview tonighte but it is still drivng me crazy that i cant find out the name of the movie but what is bubba ho tep about

Cowboyography
Ok bear with me here the setting is a current day old folks home
Bruce Cambell From the Evil Dead series Plays Elvis(he switched with an impersonater shortly before his death), he teams up with an old black guy who thinks that he is JFK and together they battle a mummy thats in the basement of the old folks home!!!!

Cowboyography

DeNiro
that sounds crazy i will see it though just cause how intresting it sounds and if u typed that u r a very sart indivudale cause that so8unded like a reviwe off the net stick out tongue

Cowboyography
here is ELVIS HIMSELF

Cowboyography
and here is JFK!!!

DeNiro
for like a half of a second i thought that that was morgan freemond but ne way that looks crazy is it considered horror or what cause i thought it might have been a horror moive since u started talkin about it here

Cowboyography
and one more
READY FOR BATTLE

Cowboyography
here is the mummy pretty scary looking

DeNiro
haha just decided to throw that one in there huh big grin

Cowboyography
well there arent to many pics of the mummy yet unfortunatley

i did find one more

pablo007
It's horror/comedy it looks funny.

BackFire349
The Undead looks neat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.