About that Smithy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

icon
I don't think anyone has asked... But how did BaneSmith survive the slaughter on the machines... :wink wink:

icon
I guess no one understood what I was implying.. Or they don't think its true. I'm looking for input here people

joeboy
cause its all part of the matrix.

joeboy
he stopped them just like Neo. that's why he in comma.

Korri
hmmm

Cowboyography
I always felt the end of REloaded implied that Smith and Neo did the Same thing, I dont know what the hell they did but it was the same thing

joeboy
I knew they had swapped code, but never asked the question how did bane stop the machines.

joeboy
what if bane start to transform others in Zion.

Cowboyography
actually now that i think about it wasnt That covered in the Anamatrix? How Bane set off all the EMP?? or something like that? I will have to watch Anamatrix Tonight

joeboy
I only saw the movies. Not the animatrix or video game.

burlyman
in ETM, not animatrix, you see Bane leaving the Icarus (i think)

JKozzy
People that don't watch the Animatrix or play ETM are really getting jipped, and are gona get so confused, if they're not already.... kinda unfair. At least I can say that I own both big grin

joeboy
we not getting jipped. The story is written well enuf so that we enjoy it too. Maybe with less CONTROL, we can think more freely.

Another_Smithy
Actually I don't recall ever pondering who set off the EMP. You see Bane screw up the Icarus which causes the crew to die.

VenomVA
Without playing ETM you can pretty much figure out that it was Bane that messed up the counter attack. I'm not sure if Bane stopped them they same way Neo did and is in a coma for this reason. But ETM does show him going down the steps in the ship and the crew dead...leaving you to think what you will (He Messed up the counter attack and killed the crew).

Cowboyography
Joeboy, You really owe it to yourself to see Animatrix. ETM was decent but I think the Animatrix isa must. I was hesitant to rent it but once I did I couldnt Stop watching Episodes!

icon
just download animatrix. :P thats the smart way.

joeboy
i may rent, never buy. the only thing i am buying are the next two dvd's and the one i already have. I think it's a cool movie, but when you start buying everything with the word matrix in it, you start fealing like a sucker. At least i do. I did that for a while with Star Trek.

The Unknown
you should just rent animatrix. only a few of the stories are good. watch the Second Renaissance parts 1 and 2, Detective's Story, Beyond, and Final Flight of the Osiris.

Crash_Overload
BANE killed all the people of the iqarus and fled the Sentinal attack. Bane is in a coma because Smith and Neo (greek for "new"wink are connected, and when Neo went in one, so did Bane.

Korri
icon> ive said this before...its Smiddy NOT Smithy

icon
:P you'll never make me. I have the power of "Choice"

Korri
What the f**k? rrrite....

JediHDM
Really? Do you REALLY have choice? Hmmm...

Korri
no no choice!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.