The ne thing related about horror thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
if u want to chit chat about ne thing related to horror just come on this and say a topic but if it is a big topic then post a thread about it so we wont miss it but lets use this thread sfor the lil things that r intresting that every one might want to hear about

BackFire349
leatherface kicks ass.

Striel
I have nothing interesting to say, but I do have a question: Where in the world do you guys find GOOD horror avatars??? I have been searching the last couple days for an Amityville Horror avatar or even something from Poltergeist or Carrie, adn I can't find what I am looking for...

slayer
search amytille horror on images on google

DeNiro
i tried doing that for robert deniro avatars but i couldnt up load it and shit i was so pissed but i like my arnold very much big grin

Striel
Slayer-- would you believe I never even knew you could do that? LOL Thanks!

pablo007
I can do it but your Arnite ava kicks ass, and btw Ash kicks ass as well.

DeNiro
yeah im going to keep the arnole i think rouge jedi should have stuck with his hooded jedi also cause i think the older members should keep there orignal shit like this is who they r and shit just like u and ur scary movie and ash avatar the ash av was awesome but ur orignal was way better

grymlock
south park still the best!!! you name it they can do it much better!!
Oh my god!!! they kill ash!!! you're b*****d!!! laughing out loud
cheers mate!! beer

DeNiro
i luv south park but i think ash is more of a bad ass then catrman or kyle so i think ash woulkd win good comparesen not lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.