Legolas topic-its funny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OrliNElijahsGrl
in a orlando bloom board, we have this lord of the rings section, and someone came up with 185 things legolas would never say, and people can post stuff of things legolas would never say, and ive posted alot, and i recently just posted another one...like 5 minutes ago, and its funny, so i wanted to share it with you guys

Legolas: LOOK ARAGORNY!!! I can FLY!!! *jumps off the side of a hill and flaps his hands*
Aragorn: oohhh and did you forget that...your gonna fall flat on your face
Gimli: he will never seem to grow up, hes stuck like this forever
Legolas: *flaps his hands some more and falls down rolling down the hill and landing into a prick bush pricking his hand and lets out a terrible scream* ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Aragorn: WHAT HAPPENED LEGOLAS?!!!
Legolas: *starts to cry* I PRICKED MY FINGER ON A PRICK BUSH! WWAAAAAAA! i have a cut! ahhhh
Gimli: Ohhh you weenie, its just a cut
Aragorn: *rolls his eyes* do you need a aid kit legolas
Legolas: YES! IT HURTS! IT HURTS! STUPID PRICK!!!! *cries*
Aragorn: did you just call me a prick?
Gimli: i believe he was meaning to prick on his finger
Legolas: PRICK PRICK PRICK PRICK! *screams* GETS IT OUT! GETS IT OUT!!!! *cries*
Aragorn: ooh now your starting so sound like gollum
Legolas: *gets up and runs up to aragorn* LOOK AT THIS CUT! My beautiful flesh has been cut open! IT HURRRRRRTS! SUCK THE POISON!!!

hahaha AND ANOTHER: Legolas: *dancing around* YMCA!!!!!!!!!!
Aragorn: *rolls his eyes* shut up legolas, before i tie you up and leave you
Legolas: *in gollums voice* no! THAT WILL KILL US...KILL US!
Gimli: ahhh aragorn, will please shut the elf up
Legolas: *gets up in gimlis face* shut up you stupid little dwarf, you aint as pretty as i am, your a butt looking dwarf!!!
Aragorn: *rolls his eyes again* ughh
Legolas: AND YOU! Keep those eyes from rolling or ill kick your aragorny ass
Aragorn: Oh yeah? *pulls out his sword*
Legolas: you will turner wannabe!!! taking out your sword!!! you think its wise aragorny, crossing blades with a elf?
Gimli: ahhhh JACK SPARROW WANNABE
Legolas: YOU WILL DIE BEFORE YOUR STROKE FELL!!!
Aragorn: SHUT UP!!!! *smacks legolas across the head*
Legolas: *cries* you stupid man, you...you.....you GAVE ME A DAMN ELF BRUISE!! *cries*
Gimli: Yo ho, its a elf life for you
Aragorn: damnit gimli dont start singing that!!!
Legolas: YEAH YOU FART ASS

hahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaa

aniron
WHERE DID YOU GET THAT BEAUTIFUL PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OrliNElijahsGrl
lmao i found a site that had ROTK trailer clips and that was a to die for picture for me to put as my siggy....*FALLS OVER* that picture drives me crazy, HE LOOKS SO GORGOUS!!!

OrliNElijahsGrl
AHHH not clips...but screencaps from the trailer and that was one of them and i had to put it for my siggy!!!!

Exa
lol big grin big grin big grin

have you got more like that?

OrliNElijahsGrl
yeah..ill give you the link where i got it, so you can get that pic and use it for your siggy

ahhh *drools at the legolas pic* i love it! my oh my hes gorgous in that hood

silver_tears
hes gorguess period love

Aragorn#1
Hey how the hell do you put those pictures up (the ones under ur Post things) cuz i ve tyred and it wont work but i dont get it that well though, not to bright ya know

ilvorlandobloom
yeah, i love to hoodie pic! lol
that thing was funny....

OrliNElijahsGrl
ooo my thing that i posted? hahaha i just made a new one *~WARNING: its for *185 things legolas would never say* im in anyway shape of form making fun of legolas, its just all fun and humor, so do not take it seriously! Other than that...ENJOY and have a good laugh!*~

Gimli: just let them orcs come to me, ill kick their butt!
*Legolas starts laughing hysterically*
Aragorn: what is so funny legolas
Legolas: hahahahaa you said butt *points and laughs*
Gimli: *rolls his eyes* yes i did legolas..but..
*legolas lets out another hysterical laugh*
Aragorn: LEGOLAS! SHUT UP!!!!!! *kicks him*
Legolas: owww...you fart ass..*giggles* that hurt *gasps and picks up a ant* look!! ITS A ANT!
Gimli: *whispers to aragorn* what phase is he on?
Aragorn: *whispers back* the dumbass phase
Legolas: LOOK! ISNT IT CUTE?! i wanna keep him
Aragorn: its just an ant legolas!!!
Gimli: what are you gonna name him?
*Aragorn looks at gimli funny*
Gimli: sorry...
Legolas: ill name him...aragorn!
Aragorn: aragorn? your naming your ant aragorn? why??
Legolas: because hes as small as your..*ahem* *looks down* so he reminds me of you!
Aragorn: *gets mad* WHAT!!! *kicks legolas* that is not so!!
Legolas: someone like is getting little tense about the news...i mean..wake up and smell the coffee..and live with it
Aragorn: live with this *grabs legolas's cheek and pulls it*
Legolas: why aragorny, i never knew you had such feelings for me!
Aragorn: *continues to pull his cheek* DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU!
Legolas: hey hey...watch the makeup! us elves gotta look pretty you know...the elf parade is soon and ive gotta look pretty...LOOK I GOT A MANACURE while we were in the shire!!!!! Frodo did them..dont they look pretty?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaa! omg..*tears fall from her eyes* thats my best one yet, its soooo halarious!!!

hahahaa and ill post that link for you for that legolas pic

AND OMG...LEGOLAS LOOKS GORGOUS IN THAT HOOD *falls over*

hotpirates88
Yeah how did u guyz get ur pictures, cuz ive been trying too and it keeps telling me that my pictures are invalid or somthing like that - wat prgram do they hafta b able to download into here?

muse5
http://www.lordoftherings.net has screen caps from the new rotk trailer... i found it yesterday while watching the trailer 500 times in a row

Exa
lol big grin big grin thanks... got some more?

ISNT IT CUTE? I wanna keep him...

bLooMiLiCioUs
haha...i want him all for myself!!god,this world is so blessed to hv this hottie in it....gives us all sumth so obsess over - i've a feeling lotsa guys are damn jealous...haha

OrliNElijahsGrl
ahh i made a error at the top...i meant to put *im no way shape or form making fun of legolas, its all for laughs and humor!* lmao!!

hahahahaha OOOOOO *drools at her legolas picture* what a sexy sexy beast! he looks GORGOUS in that hood

bLooMiLiCioUs
and his lips are sooo freakin kissable.......dRooL...... love

ilvorlandobloom
haha... funny stuff
i love the hood! so hot! y has he never worn it b4?

bLooMiLiCioUs
he sure looks so damnned awesome innit tho....man....i wish i were his bed.... wink love

drunk_nazgul
Yeah, the hood picture is hot and all... Oh, yeah, it's hot... but I wanna read more of those 185 things... Where is this site the're on? Sounds good.
Not as good as that pic... love

ilvorlandobloom
yeah whuts the site?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.