Little help if anyone wishes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

J_To_The_P
Hi all,

Okay, so every Thursday in school I go to "Relationship Therapy", not that I need it, but I'm learning more, and the last 10 minutes of the period, all of us guys, and the Presenter Donna, were trying to figure out why you girls love the "Bad Boy" thing, now of course the Presenter wouldn't tell us, nor what the girls say about us in their meetings, but I wanna TRY to get an idea of why, my guesses are, because the "Bad Boy" is a quick talker, and probably muscular, HELP BEFORE I GO NUTS!

silver_tears
bad boy eek!
i mean i dont know wat you mean angel

must_kill_Santa
well they are more rough and well sexy then goody goody boys

J_To_The_P
confused 'Nuff said, I kinda figured that, but wasn't sure.

silver_tears
actually i dont really care what theyre like as long as they know how to treat girls right big grin

must_kill_Santa
gudgud so we helped

J_To_The_P
Maybe I should try to seek daily relationship help... confused sad

must_kill_Santa
i dont need it

J_To_The_P
I sure as hell do, with how I'm striking out lately...

silver_tears
awwwww *hugs jp* dont feel sad erm
id like to help you feel better big grin

must_kill_Santa
i thought you were taken

J_To_The_P
But this is where I'm good with girls, the web, I REALLY need to find a new environment, the amount of stress I get daily, NO girl in Hazlet, Jersey wants that... messed

must_kill_Santa
well im a no boy zone and i hate it

J_To_The_P
I'm trapped in hell basically....messed

must_kill_Santa
well im no good with boys here or at home

J_To_The_P
Ha, if I lived by you, bet we'd get along.

LanceWindu
In RL, I was a loser with the women, but since meeting Niv, I don't need to worry about what those other chicks think.

must_kill_Santa
well i hope so JPwink

J_To_The_P
I mean, I've tried a different angle EVERY HS year so far, and still no change, so I quit, maybe I can date a 20 some year old woman after I graduate, so whatever.

must_kill_Santa
well keep trying

J_To_The_P
There is no keep trying anymore, it's get my diploma, and find REAL women basically...which I hope I'm ready for. confused

must_kill_Santa
well ill keep trying coz it cant hurt me

J_To_The_P
It doesn't hurt you MKS, because you ARE the hunter of "Bad Boys", so basically, of course your gonna keep looking, I should just give up if I don't get a g/f in 1-2 years.

julibug
my observation has been that girls are attracted to the "baddies", but when it comes to long term relationships or marriage, they really want the "goodies"!

J_To_The_P
Yeah but Juli, it depends on the Generation, my generation, from what I've seen is s***, so basically I should TRY my hands at 20 some year old women, because obviously teenage girls aren't my thing, and NJ has a thing about 18 year old Seniors, w/ Freshman or 8th graders. roll eyes (sarcastic)

julibug
then go for the "older woman". you'll probably be happier with someone a little more mature than your classmates, anyway!

must_kill_Santa
well i also like skaters not townies who are really bad but if they are baddies then they can hurt you but i can look after myself

julibug
as far as how to go about that....well, if you lived around here, i could introduce you to some people. other than that... i dunno.

J_To_The_P
I really need to get a car and leave the state or something, and STILL being hung up on my 10th-11th grade crush, isn't helping, but I feel like Ted from There's something About Mary.

must_kill_Santa
if i like someon ei just go up to them and say i lik ethem can i have their number

silver_tears
ur generation is shit messed
excuse you im excellent with the guys angel

must_kill_Santa
what its good to be open

J_To_The_P
Irene, #1, your a girl, #2, your in CANADA. stick out tongue

silver_tears
im happy with the way things are big grin
and jp u know i like you big grin
u just have to keep trying u may not know this but there are lots of great girls out there big grin

silver_tears
well i like it here big grin
and i know im a girl silly wink

must_kill_Santa
so do we all

silver_tears
thats good wink

J_To_The_P
I just need a car, then maybe I could go to new areas or Jersey, or just quit and leave the state over a long weekend.

must_kill_Santa
well im having the longest weekend ever

J_To_The_P
Well how about I take your place? stick out tongue

silver_tears
well u know john ive been in jersey big grin
and im gonna go again in a year or so big grin

must_kill_Santa
what with the shingles no thanks coz then i wouldnt be here either wink

julibug
silver tears, i like your new avvy.

j_p - what's the likelihood of getting a car soon?

silver_tears
why thank you big grin i got tons big grin
and im getting a car on my birthday from my rents this year big grin

J_To_The_P
Juli, the liklihood is, if I get a job the DAY after I graduate next summer, maybe by Dec. I'll have my like $10,000 car that I want.

julibug
so, are you going to take a road trip? maybe visit j_p? roll eyes (sarcastic)

must_kill_Santa
i wont get a car for ages

julibug

J_To_The_P
I'm not going to tie my hopes to it, cuz Hazlet is in the middle of nowhere in the NJ map.

silver_tears
ive been there and am already going back i wanna take a road trip with like a whole bunch of girl friends big grin

julibug
eeeek!!!! just tried to edit - think i quoted. blink

oh well. j_p - you could take a trip via bus maybe? go meet silver tears!!

silver_tears
me and jp are friends stick out tongue

julibug
oh, forget it. i can't keep up with the conversation, because of my own stupidity with the computer today! i've gotta go teach some piano now, anyway. good luck to ya!

must_kill_Santa
im gonna have a road trip with loads of guys and girls

silver_tears
thats the next plan wink

J_To_The_P
HA, major problem, my mom doesn't know ANY of you exist, and I'm on her good side, so I can move out in 3-4 years, so I don't plan to run away on a bus.

diegocala
This thread reminds me off the Cake song...Short Skirt, Long Jacket

must_kill_Santa
i do

J_To_The_P
Well, MKS, I'm not yelled at by someone who's obsessed with a Forum...no names, and for all I know your home life isn't all that great either.

silver_tears
im obsessed embarrasment

must_kill_Santa
well......
diegocala you spying on me ho woyu know what im wearing

J_To_The_P
Irene, you don't have 27 usernames though.

silver_tears
well no thats just silly
i only need one wink

must_kill_Santa
she never yelled at me she was always nice except for once

silver_tears
i dont care either way i have enough on my mind whistle without her wink

must_kill_Santa
i have 2 ones a tepm if i forget the password again i dont use the other one though

J_To_The_P
Who what where?

must_kill_Santa
memememe is my other account i dont use it though

Outbound
roface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.