Blatant Role-Playing advertising- folks of all creeds and colours, please read...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak
As sanctioned by Gundy, I am sure.

1. A call from anyone with even a vague interest in Role-Playing to check out the RP forum and join in on the main story (you may have to change your options so you can see topics that are more than 10 says old). The Main Story, carefully crafted by many of the posters here, is currenlty sufferering from a lack of bad guys, that we badly need to keep things interesting! Please check it out at least.

2. To those playing game two... as my tactic of waiting for people to be available at the right times has clearly failed, I am now moving things on in that game so we can get to the interesting bits, when both sides get to meet and hurl insults at each other and beat each other up in amusing ways... and so on. So feel free to get back there and post regularly; I will move things on constantly from now on regarsless of circumstance.

queeq
Looks like this postie reared a huge response... sad

Anyway, I sort of got stuck in both stories so new input is welcome.

Supa
I'm still trying to figure a way to enter into the dark side playing... It's so completely different from how I'm used to playing.. but anyway, I'm going on a one week vacayshun next friday, so I'll wait until I'm back, to be able to focus more smile

queeq
Oh just dive in. Make my harem grow. WOoohoooo I definately picked the right side. laughing out loud

Supa
Harem? *cough*

As I mentioned in another post, I like to dole out pain.. so I think it would be you in my harem!

Any takers?

*mwahahahahha*

finti
real oslo signature there Supa. The violent city. evil face

queeq
Ah violent one? I didn't have that one in my collection. laughing out loud

finti
Finti checks the first aid kit behind the counter. cool

queeq
*takes out whip, chair and lion-tamers hat*

Supa
*considers writing something more nasty, but doesn't*

ratcat
Need to give the Role play a swift kick to get it going again. It's too darn hot here to be trying to concentrate on being creative like that.

Ushgarak
You're damn right, actually. I'll give the whole thing a make-over soon; I'll talk with Raz about it.

And I am SICK of feeling like I am melting as I tyope here...

ratcat
I'm melting... I melting...

I hope this storm breaks soon, it will cool everything down.

queeq
Hot there too, eh?

Same here. Not even as much as a breeze.

Ushgarak
OMG! What about the windmills!?

ratcat
I was drive down the motorway today, with every wondow open and it was still 32 degrees inside the car. eek!

Ushgarak
Still, I don't really think I can just blame the heat for current RP inertia. It's a learning curve.

ratcat
For Newbies I guess. I just lost a lot of interest the last 2 weeks. Need to get back on track.

Ushgarak
I meant RUNNING it was a learning curve, but you are right anyway. Well, like I say, I'll work on it soon.

ratcat
Well, get on with it then... laughing out loud

Ushgarak
But it's too hot!!! I need to talk to Raz about it as well.

I DID post this adverty, didn't I? Though it has gone kinda off-track...

queeq
Post it again.

ratcat
But Raz can't control the weather, or can he?

Ushgarak
Who knows the full extent of his power?

queeq
He is the lizard king, he can do anything.

finti
any relation with Jim then? roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
He probably IS Jim. laughing out loud

finti
"People are strange now, when you`re a stranger" -Jim big grin

queeq
"Wild Child"- Jim.

ratcat
Sorry Miss Jackson...

finti
ooohhh.

Supa
Jim Morrison? (30th anniversary just thru you know)

ratcat
Sorry, but I really find myself not caring... sad

finti
he was a self destructing idiot

Supa
True and true.. I never listened to them.. Just picked out a memory of seeing a news report from his grave the other day smile http://www.geocities.com/camilaen/signatur1.gif

Supa
Whoops.. lemme try again..
http://www.geocities.com/camilaen/signatur1.jpg

Supa
or perhaps this one is more pretty.. dabbled in black'n'white back there.. http://www.geocities.com/camilaen/signatur3.jpg

finti
three times not the charm then wink

Supa
fix tomorrow... gotta go offline smile

Gundark
I agree we need to jump start RP. I'm the most guilty for not making the time being a co-mod. (smacks forehead)

Ushgarak
Don't worry yourself Gundy

(Adds name to death list)

We'll work on it soon. I'm real worried that we'll lose the likes of Lance Windu and JO there forever otherwise.

queeq
Can't have that. So where are the evil ladies?

Ushgarak
Still working on ideas. I'll start pushing once Edna is back, and meanwhile I STILL havr to talk to Raz...

Ushgarak
If you want Raz to join, keep going on about it at him. Maybe an entire topic...

No, I meant about ideas to re-design the place.

queeq
COME ON RAZ, JOIN US!!!!

What kind of re-design were you thinking of?

Ushgarak
Well, for a start I don't want all the topics that would help out newbies to keep on dropping too far down and timing out of the default viewable settings.

queeq
About what? Joining?

queeq
I see. I notice my remarks about that have been taken into consideration. How nice, someone listens to me. laughing out loud

ratcat
Oh, I'm sure than was a mistake. big grin

ratcat
What a time indeed.

Ushgarak
Never mind, we will carry on with the strength of our will. I will message the others soon and get a clear idea about who is in and who is out.

Ushgarak
Gosh darn it, what a time for Raz to be away...

freeq
*waiting*

Ushgarak
Might have new blood there soon.

Make sure Raz knows we support that place! He may not think it worth the bother of re-designing it, otherwise.

If he does listen to me, I am almost certainly going to split it up into more than one area so it is far less crowded.

freeq
New blood. Yum-yum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.