Revolutions Track Listings "Spoilers"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nickydirtrider

Nickydirtrider

Cowboyography
this is the DVD menu??? Where did you find it?

Nickydirtrider

JKozzy
Nickydirtrider, where did you find the track listing for the soundtrack??

burlyman
OMG!!big grin

i think Logos mean logos, not the ship, and they find the Logos at track 15 (CD1), no?

icansee
Good job, looks like this will be another CD in my collection.

JKozzy
True true, that's most likely it, since the other soundtracks have the "Main Title"... I'm just wondering how he got the info, and if he could get the info, is there cover art? Or any other details? And how can we be sure that this is real? Not saying I doubt it, but I just want to know the source, I'm sure others do too.

priestjim
For Neo : maybe Neo dies at the end or vanishes with the Matrix

bjn74
This is FAKE!! I guarantee it.....Read the titles..come on,,putting what he thinks the order of the scenes from the trailers go in...AND,,the Matrix Reloaded had songs way over 5 minutes long and this one has one or two barely over 5 minutes..And what happened to "in My Head' by pale??And the 9 minute remix of burly brawl..DAMN,,I hate when people are full of $#!!........

JKozzy
I don't know.... he's not giving us the source, so I say it's bull

bjn74
Im not saying in my head or super burly brawl are fake..he didnt even list them....those are probably the only two CONFIRMED ones. Hes lying.

JKozzy
And with the last track, Neo can't die. That's also bull, because its probably just something to start a thread about, for a little pleasure or something... besides, you'd figure that Don Davis wouldve posted it on his OFFICIAL site before letting random people get it out all over the forums. So, unless there's a third CD, which i doubt, and if theres no source, BULL$%!#

Road to Sourceville.... how unbelievable corny. sick and fake

Sifer
Who say's he dies. The track before it is called Bridge of Immortality FFS. Get the hint - hint hint wink

SpikeSpiegel
it doesn't mean they are in order, the m2 one wasn't it had burly brawl after the freeway

SpikeSpiegel
laughing Oh...it says mastication stick out tongue

nox
I don't think it's fake.. why would someone put all that effort into lying?

15. For Neo 2:58 <either they pray for Neo when he fights Smith or he dies.

rysdigital
i am so gonna buy this big grin just look at the titles.

SpikeSpiegel
O i just found this at www.hmv.co.uk :
1. Matrix Revolutions Main Title - Don Davis
2. Trainman Cometh - Juno Reactor & Don Davis
3. Tetsujin - Juno Reactor & Don Davis
4. In My Head - Pale 3
5. Road To Sourceville - Don Davis
6. Men In Metal - Don Davis
7. Niobe's Run - Don Davis
8. Woman Can Drive - Don Davis
9. Moribund Mifune - Don Davis
10. Kidfried - Don Davis
11. Saw ***** Workhouse - Don Davis
12. Trinity Definitely - Don Davis
13. Neodammerung - Don Davis
14. Why, Mr. Anderson - Don Davis
15. Spirit Of The Universe - Don Davis
16. Navras - Juno Reactor vs. Don Davis
and that doesn't mean thats all of them its only ones they know about this list could be real

Korri
hmmm nice work guys u really did ur homework cool

JKozzy
Thank you, all I wanted was a source for the info, now I'm almost convinced, I'll believe it completely when it's on Don Davis's site.

bjn74
The Maverick Records soundtrack to The Matrix Revolutions will be released on November 4, 2003, one day before the movie opens, and will have over an hour of music on it.

Included are the song "In My Head" by Pale 3, which plays in the Merovingian's Hell Club (3:46), two cues that feature Don Davis' collaboration with Juno Reactor, a 9 minute end credit re-mix of Don Davis' "Super Burly Brawl" music by Juno Reactor, and 45 minutes of orchestral underscore by Don Davis.

bjn74
The length does not match up with what has been officialy said about the soundtrack..Hes got the track listing as 108 minutes...this is 58 with 2..count em,2 more tracks only..Let me rephrase original post. I guess some are real,,but most are fake...hmmm..sounds better..And Spikespiegel..I didnt mean about the soundtrack being in order with scenes from the movie...I think that those songs are posted in an order that whoever created it thinks the movie will go..got me?

JKozzy
Why can't anyone just wait for the official word.... and have to go make up some crap.... in the end nobody will be better off! http://dondavis.filmmusic.com... I'll be waiting there, who's with me?

SimplePriest
I Definitely will have to buy that soundtrack... Then I'm gonna listen to it before I see the movie so when I Do watch it I'm pumped up when I hear the good songs come on.

Hehehee, I'm such a fanatical fan. big grin

JediHDM
You're not the only one...

EyeMakeMovies
umm i went to that uk site that was posted and only saw reloaded stuff.. and people would put all this effort into lying b/c they have nothing better to do with their time, and besides, im sure that would only take like 2 minutes to make up

Nickydirtrider
ok sorry i havnt been here...i had to go to a hockey tournament in utah wit my team...so here is the forum where i got it from...The Zion Switchboard...ok, so i havnt made up n e thing... i dont no if anybody else made that up but i think it is the real thing because in the thread they had a lot of info about the cd so it was pretty convincing.
to find it just look it up under google...they uhave some pretty good other threads there too.

Nickydirtrider
so i think it is real but what do i no...i guess we will find out nov 4...i will buy the cd then i will listen to it on the way to revolutions... rock beer rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

bjn74
Thats fine...I just wish people wouldnt pass on something that is more than likely bull$#!!...Thats all.

SpikeSpiegel
it says on hmv its released on the 3rd, which is more than likely if its going to follow suit of cds being released on mondays

bjn74

Nickydirtrider
ok big ****ing deal...
"applause" you found the tracklinsting to revolutions good job...r u happy...maybe ur proud of yourself...how bout you pat yourself on your back then go **** a dog if your so happy...good job.

JediHDM
HEY, no need for that kinda aggresion in here. Cool down, man.

Dryden
http://www.dj-fuchs.com/miscpics/ForumPics/thanksfortheinfo.jpg

dave123
nickydirtrider, let the picture explain it all:

bjn74
I appreciate the fact that it is umm,,appreciated that I brought this info here. I just wanted to get a point to flickyystarbucker or dickydirtsmuggler or whatever his name is that his track listing was bogus..He cant handle that he was swearing up and down on it and it wasnt real,, its not my problem..And Nick, check your HANKIE at the door...

Nickydirtrider
ok you see that i said i wasnt shure if it was real or not but i thought it was so you no good job you found the real info...nothin i can do about it...all i was doing was trying to bring all these people here at this thread some good info i got from another thread...you got a problem with me doing that???GOOD...you no what you can do about it...NOTHING...so i suggest you go BJ a dog 74 more times...

bjn74
ohhh....you are so lame....close the thread.

Nickydirtrider
ya run away from your problems....you wanted to get in my face...now i get back in your face and you dont no what to do so you run away...theres a man for you right there!!!

Dryden
http://www.dj-fuchs.com/miscpics/ForumPics/areyouretarded.jpg

GABRIEL05
Hey big ball-wad of penis, back off the dirtyrider. He's been here longer than you and has contributed much to the board so take it easy ok you cockaroach?

Nickydirtrider
ya gabriel thanks for your support bro...its nice ta no that someone is still on my side

JediHDM
HAHA...thats funny, not directly at nicky, but in general....b/c its TRUE!!! HAHAHA...

Nickydirtrider
ya if that wasnt at me it woulda been funny...

JediHDM
hey, dryden, where'd you get this pic? i love it...

alaba
who ever said neo didnt die?

burlyman
jedi, dryden.. isnt it flat eric?

Dryden
just to let EVERYONE know...when I mock someone or put a pic up its all in good fun...if it werent I'd be swearing and giving you a hard time....but im not...so you can back off of me also....thanks.

I have gotten many a pic from the net and put most of them on my web server at home. If anyone wants to use a few:

http://www.dj-fuchs.com/miscpics/forumpics/

-The Cockroach

thats quite the statement I must say....http://www.dj-fuchs.com/miscpics/forumpics/stfu1.jpg

JK! lol

burlyman
laughing out loud funny pics laughing

Korri
Llaughing out loudL

GABRIEL05
I BURY YOU YOU COCCAROACH!

Korri
urm...ok blink

GABRIEL05
Not you Korri.

JKozzy
Yeah... about that track listing.... huh? track listing? why would anyone talk about track listings here?! hah, couldve fooled me.

JKozzy
By the way, hows my sig look?

Nickydirtrider
hey no beef drydin...the only *** i got a beef wit is bjn74 everybody else in this thread is cool...keep the funny pics cumin...

Dryden
cool. I only mess with people I like most of the time. I think if I didnt like someone they woudl just know

Korri
ok smile

bjn74
Hey Gabriel05,,what the **** is Big ball wad of penis? Do you even ****ing speak english with that kind of statement? And I cannot believe that it ****ing matters that the tricyclerider has been here longer. He is a ****ing idiot.Read this post..Hes a moron,,or a young punk *****. He contributes a lot to this board!!!...He's lucky I cant contribute a lot of fist to his ****ing head..

Nickydirtrider
hey bjn74(Faggit) are you a tough guy now...im not even gonna talk because what good is it going to do...you can talk...ya...you can talk like the ***** you are and its not going to do anything to us now is it...ya so how bout you keep talking your **** cuz you dont no how to do anything else and we keep laughing at you...good...alright

deaconsearch
AAAARRRGGHHH!!!!!
I've had enough of this - This is the truth about the track listings.

Nickydirtrider, I think you are right with your track listings. They show all the cues and tracks from the whole film on 2 CD's. The 1CD release only has certain tracks from the film. If the film is two hours long it would have to span across 2CD's.

However, Nickydirtrider's track listings will probably never be released on CD. The whole original Matrix soundtrack was never released on CD.

I hope this has cleared things up.

cool

SMITH: Mr. Anderson, welcome back. We missed you. You like what I've done with the place?
NEO: It ends tonight.
SMITH: I know it does, I've seen it. That's why the rest of me is just going to enjoy the show, because we already know that I'm the one that beat you.

cool

bjn74
this old and that is dumb..its already released. ONE DISK,,10 songs...nickydirtrider continued the spread of a rumor..that is all

Korri
i cant find it anywhere!! sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.