Omega's Prophecy proves correct

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Red Texas
Thee forums will be flooded with people(from "spoil" prophets, to flamers), and it will exponentially increase as Nov. 5 nears...

oy vey smile

PS. Sorry I've been a bit awol lately, but school is priority here

SimplePriest
Yes. We have definitely seen a lot more people show up out of no where. Prepare to answer, and reanswer, And Reanswer question.... after question... after....

Yes. We must all ready ourselves. The prophecy is true

JediHDM
What if tommorrow (figuratively speaking) the movie were out...isn't that worth fighting for, isn't that worth frustration for...?

droopy1592
I think you will inevitably gain more followers when trailers are released, especially for a movie with so much left open such as the matrix series. The trailers that were released created much speculation, wonder, and intrigue amongst fans and followers.

It's really not a prophecy, more like a critical analysis or prediction based off of known facts and previous experiences. Prophecy and prediction aren't exactly synonyms.

It's like predicting that more people frequent NFL team sites when the preseason is about to start.

Red Texas
I was actually kidding when I used the word prophecy....

priestjim
Yes but the evidence that the W. bros give is also provocative. They have carefully selected the scenes they added to the trailer to make us start guessing what is really going to happen to the movie. This is not a coincidence. Everything happens for a reason, remember?

rysdigital
hehe, the prophecy was a lie. it was all another system of prediction. alien

The Omega

droopy1592
Your point, priest? And what does it have to do with "the prophecy"? You are merely adding to my point.

Korri
i KNOW for a fact i will

SimplePriest
droopy1592> No, no point. Old men like me don't bother with making points. There's no point.

And dude, we were just joking about it being a prophecy. We mess around like that a lot here. We just like to keep a sense of humor and help the time go by faster big grin

Now, back to joking around... The prophecy IS true. And Omega is not only our Oracle, she is also the Mother of this forum. heeheehee

happy

JediHDM
Simple> Please...as i was saying, she came to a conclusion whereby nearly 99 percent of all newbies ran away screaming from the forum, telling their spoilers to other forums. This functions, but it is inherently flawed, causing the seemingly contradictory systemic spoiler, which, despite my sincerest efforts, i have been unable to eradicate.

SimplePriest
laughing ROFLMBO oh my gosh man, I got tears in my eyes I'm laughing so hard. Wow, I didn't see that one coming. Nice big grin

ROF once more.... I just read it again laughing

three bananas for the great post
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

rysdigital
rofl big grin

Another_Smithy
HA and I was the first! evil face

The Omega

SimplePriest
ugghhhh I give up stick out tongue

The Omega
haHAAAH! Victory.... laughing out loud

JediHDM
"Others? What others?"
"The spoiler is older than you know. i prefer counting from the emergnce of one spoiler anomaly to the next, in which case, this is the 1,387, 469th version of the spoiler."
"There are only two possible explanations. Either nobody told me, or nobody knows."
"Precisely. As you are undoubtedly gathering, the spoiler is systemic, creating fluctations in the even the most simplistic forums."
"Stupidity. The problem is stupidity"

Omega> Calm yourself, he was only trying to give you a complement. Remember yourself, remember your rank...Make him scrub the deck, if he says it again...

The Omega
smile big grin laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

JediHDM> Y-y-y-o-o-u-u a-a-r-e-e k-i-l-l-i-n-g m-e-e-e-e
Hahahahahh....

JediHDM
no, no. no, I'm NOT trying to kill my crew, thats just insane...

The Omega
(Wipes eyes from laughing) Well, didn't you just write elsewhere that the local gang here is way beyond sanity by now?

JediHDM
well, er, yes, yes i did, but...THAT BESIDE THE POINT, I'M YOUR CAPTAIN, AND IF I SAY I'M NOT TRYING TO KILL MY CREW, THEN BY NEO, I'M NOT TRYING TO KILL MY CREW...*breathing hard* alright?

The Omega
(coughs big grin) Ay ay, sir!
(Goes and finds SimplePreist to boss him around).

JediHDM
HAHAHAHAHA...*yells after Omega* HE'S IN THE MESS HALL!!!

The Omega
"The mess hall"?!?!?
Why does that soundly get an altogether NEW meaning! big grin

JediHDM
HAHAHA...Just dont try to "MESS" it up too much....Or Simple, either...

The Omega
rolling on floor laughing

SimplePriest
Hey! I can hear... errr, read you guys. Geez. If you're gonna type about someone behind their back you can at least do it over a PM -- S-sir a-and ma'am.

ummm, I guess that's it. I better just start scrubbing again. *sigh*

There sure is a lot of floor space on this ship.

*thinks to self -- Finish scrubbing the mess hall, then HIDE*

SimplePriest
BTW, also ROFLMBO!! laughing laughing

JediHDM
Simple> go ahead and take the night off...i know Omega told you to clean the floor, but im feelin sorry for you, so go, have fun, go get some rest. Say bye to your friends in the city, and we will be off tommorrow.

SimplePriest
Thanks Cap'n smile
Now off to see the wife *maybe the last time -- sigh -- you just never know do you*

Korri
awww guys u crack me up!! laughinglaughing out loud

SimplePriest
smile thanks korri *gives her a banana-cookie*

The Omega
Captain, we need to get that spoiler-shield up and working soon.
The channels are crawling with them!

SimplePriest
LOL laughing

FallenForever
laughing out loud
there should be more threads like this, i was laughing so hard when i read what you said .

JediHDM
too bad its illegal for rp threads in the non-rp threads places...

realworlddreams
lol, u guys can bag on noobies all u want. i actually have been reading this site forever, jus not registered. Until, that is,i saw something relating to your theories on MWAM in ANIMATRIX (most of y'all've seen my post on that) so yeah, its cool, but i was a follower from the start. and to be truly and brutally honest, i have yet to watch any of the trailers except the theatrical one, becuase im more into the philosophy of the matrix then the movies themselves. i like thinking deep. smokin'

Korri
thank u *hugs*

realworlddreams
lol, i dont know how i got subscribed to this post... o, lunch time! tty'all laters~

The Omega
Spoiler alert!!
(Peers around, eyes narrowed. Wondering if it's time to use an EMP on those (EMP= Electromagnetically Moves Posts).
Well, captain. No one knows what we're doing if we do it subtly. (Wiggles brows and goes target practicing).

JediHDM
well, if they dont know, then it cant hurt them, huh? oh well, ...oh, i noticed nobody has joined the Matrix RP in the RP forum...why not, may i ask? I did, and it looks o be pretty impressive...

The Omega
JediHDM> Well, you know... A real roleplaying forum has rules, and moderators and must be there on that time. Our little virtual ship there, was just for the fun of it and when we where here anyways.

I think Ush may not've realized that it wasn't so overly serious. And at least it was the ONE thread where NO ONE posted spoilers!!!!

JediHDM
yeah, it was, wasn't it...awww...

Korri
sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.