Cool music

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

clarinetist
In my opinion, for a movie like revolutions, there is no better music than the really cool opera music. Its really cool in the trailer too. I think it gives it that big time awesomeness near and around the climax of the movie. Just my thoughts though.

JediHDM
yes, i find it interesting, and an interesting change, that they have singing that is not heavy metal or rock...It reminds me of Episode 1, the duel of the fates...my fav song...

Korri
blink

dragonpisces272
hehe I get you there Korri...but I also think that they should add that kind of music too...like, those movies wherein someone dies and in slow motion this boom of opera music comes alive. I think those moments are golden smile

Korri
please dont talk about dieing sad

JediHDM
awww...*hugs* there there, korri, he's gonna be alright, you'll see...

Korri
oh if u say so *hugs*

a cookie would be nice smile

The Omega
Banana-cookie?

Korri
ohh yes please Omega smile

ta very much

AliasNeo15
u didnt like the fight music?
thumb up

mindbugaling
i feel don davis will put some opera music combined with a little bit odf toned down techno like he did in reloaded with the multiple-agents scene; when he combined aspects of the orchestra with techno/rock

Crash_Overload
Did somebody say "cookie"?

SimplePriest
mindbugaling> yeah! I liked the way he mixed like that. I play those tracks a lot when I'm doing my homework.

two thumbs up...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.