Malfoy***Weasley Conflict

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
The malfoy-weasley rivalry has been going on since the first movie... but everyone blames draco for it.. i was watching the first movie again the other day and i think it's ron's fault for the whole thing.. draco didn't say a word to ron he was talking to harry and when he introduced himself ron laughed at his name.. so i want to know ya'll opinion on it..

XxSamanthaxX
It really wasn't Ron's fault. No one started it actually. Mr. Weasley, and Mr. Malfoy haven't exactly been good buddies. And Mr. Malfoy taught Draco basically, to think that anyone without alot of money, or anyone who likes muggles are discraceful. It's 2 different oppinions, and 2 different personalities. I think they'd be rivals even without Ron laughing when Draco said his name. It was bound to happen.

Malfoy's chick
I agree with XxSamanthaxX. Draco says he was told about the Weasleys, so that means Lucius must of told Draco about them and told him to hate them. and if Draco hadn't been mean to ROn then Harry would be his friend and he might not even been in Griffindor but Slyhterin. Then Ron would probably hate Harry and Ron would hate Draco more

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
yea but if ron didn't laugh at his name then draco wouldn't have said anything..

XxSamanthaxX
I think what Malfoy's_chick said has truth. I mean, Draco obviously already didn't like the Weasley's, but I don't think that Harry and Draco could have been friends. They're too different. Look at all the things Draco has said about 'Mudbloods'. Harry is the kind of person, not to put up with stuff like that. I think that even if Ron hadn't laughed, when Draco said "you'll soon find out that some wizarding families are better then others, Potter. you don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort' Would have turned Harry off of being his friend. Draco sounded like a jerk, right from the beginning.

Malfoy's chick
maybe Draco wouldn't have said that if Ron didn't laugh, and Harry would have thought Draco was alright and be friends with him

leah11
but wouldnt dracos personality have made them enermies eventually anyway altho i agree that ron laughing didnt help things.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.