Teori about Jason's powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord_Andres
My teori about Jasons powers is that after he died, his mother read something of the Book of The Dead (we see that book in the house in part9) and brought him back too life. what do you think about that?
and whats your teori?

BackFire349
i think his rage brought him back.

slayer
yeah he came back 2 avenge his mothers death!

Lord_Andres
well we dont really get a good reason how he came back,
it's like I die, and someone kills my best friend, and then in my death I decide too go back and kill the fu**er who killed my friend. stupit

slayer
they try 2 make u have ur own theary of why he came back . Maybe in the last movie they'll tell us

Lord_Andres
hope so, cant wait til they make the 13 part

slayer
oh yeah

BackFire349
some insider info for you, horror movies dont have to make sense or be logical.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
In greek mythology, they say if someone/something kills ur parents/or those you love, you MUST avenge their death. Even if ur dead u most avenge their death. so i guess thats what jason did. he just kept kicking ass.

Evil Dead
Well........basically they changed the story line of Friday the 13th 8 so there can be no logical explanation.

The original story was that Jason did not drown.......his mother only thought he had. Jason found that cabin in the woods and grew up there. He saw his mother being decapitated and sought revenge. He was then killed in The Final Chapter.......then resurrected as a zombie when his grave was struck by lightning........

Ofcoure when "Manahatttan" came out they completely neglected the story line and had him return to being a little boy at the end (amazingly he was nolonger disfigured as a little boy) giving the impression that he had drown as a child as he is spitting water out of his mouth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.