Dummped the girlfriend today

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i luv it no crying no whiny no sad looks all it was was a u want to still be friends and wouldnt u know it she said yeah so no more kissy kissy in the morning and shit straight to the locker then to first period to sleep thanks god my reasons for dumping her she smoked she was clingy didnt put out to good for a month and did he eye brows like she was blind folded my eye brows are like 10 times better and it takes me like 2 minutes to do them so ne one go out with sumone and break up this week

LanceWindu
I don't do my eyebrows.

Maybe you're a girly man....j/k

pablo007
didn't she give you a BJ ? that's plenty of putting out.

silver_tears
and ur proud of this why huh

DeNiro
im proud cause there was no crying or nothing and she didnt get hurt and pablo that was another chick i only got a handy from her but ne way to mr lance oo eyah i am a pretty boy not a girly man UR THE GIRLY MAN AND IM HERE TO PUMP U UP lol some arnold impressions for ya hehe

LanceWindu
SNL impresions as well

DeNiro
never watched that show i saw the one with sarha michelle gellar but thats about it

KidRock
bein single is the way to go i found out lol play the field homeboy

DeNiro
hell yeah and no home boy talk bro lol and btw when u getin a avatar cause i am looking forward to seeing a kid rock av with two middel finger sup hehe

KidRock
im searching around lol cant find one that fits my "american bad ass" style yet lol

DeNiro
u have me to thank for that one mang brawler biotch hehe

KidRock
lol thanks cowboy

DeNiro
u know it bro PanterA rock

Tied Hiker
Pantera rocks almost as much as being single.

silver_tears
both ways are fun wink

diegocala
so some say

DeNiro
i like having a fool around buddy but i neevr had one so lt me reprahse i wish i had a fool round buddy or a **** buddy and by buddy i mean lady

Kram3r
roface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.