ur funny stories of ur day thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
this is just a place to tell ur lil stories that made u laugh or made others laugh that u want to share with the members ok ill go first

i walked into 2nd period marketing put my bag down teacher started lecturing i put my head down then heard a bell 45 minuets later got up picked my bag up and left hehe

LanceWindu
Uh-huh, when was I supposed to laugh?

CandyKoRn
I had a dream I shoplifted washing powder lastnight...

it was strange...

LanceWindu
This is sad I know...but I had a dream about posting on KMC last night.

DeNiro
hahaha it is funny not sad i had a wicked cool dream last night but i aint telling what it was about lets just say it felt really real big grin

GroundedAgain
we had buttered noodles for dinner at skewl and one of the teachers must've sat down on some cuz he got a drink at the water fountain rite in front of the table i sit at and he had 5 buttered noodles stuck to his a$$

CandyKoRn
you were looking? laughing out loud

GroundedAgain
if he bends down right in front of the table and if i look up to see who it is.

CandyKoRn
still... you stared long enough to count the noodles... heheehehehee

Ushgarak
Sounds like GA!

Hit Candy!

(waves)

DeNiro
hahah u did dont deny it haha busted

GroundedAgain
he is pretty damn hot.....

KidRock
i had a dream i ate a GIANT marshmellow then i woke up and my pillow was gone..strange i had the worst stomach ache that day

true story!!!

CandyKoRn
LoL ... smile

Hi Ush

silver_tears
ick teachers stick out tongue

Ushgarak
What is it like in the pants these days, Candy?

CandyKoRn
still nice, as usual wink

Ushgarak
Neat! I was going to ask you that question but you turned off your PM receiving...

(mopes)

DeNiro
well ush glad u graced us with ur presents big grin

silver_tears
ush is always around just lurking wink

CandyKoRn
I did?

oops.. it's 'cause my e-mail got spammed with messages.. so i turned everything 'off'

Ushgarak
oh!!! have you got that worked out yet? I was hooing to chat a little more!

CandyKoRn
I will sort it out eventually...
right now I'm just surfing up on dreams...

I had a really wierd one lastnight.. actually, for the past week...

Ushgarak
Oooh, ooh, tell me!

CandyKoRn
weellll..... there was kissing... kinda erotic..

lots to do with cars... men... washing powder... y'know.. the usual..

Ushgarak
I hate to try and sound like I am making you out to be weird, but... washing powder???

silver_tears
my fantasies dont involve washing powder wink

DeNiro
well my thread went into a lets set up a thread for ush and candy to talk on hehe jk guys

CandyKoRn
well.. I dreamt I shoplifted some washing powder ... It was a good idea at the time.

silver_tears
umm right........my dreams dont tend to involve such things whistleshifty

CandyKoRn
the shifty being orli, right?

Ushgarak
Why was it a good idea at the time?

And you could always PM me the dream...

silver_tears
maybe angel but not the only thing wink

CandyKoRn
lol... Well I must of needed the washing powder...

I also stuffed lotsa sweets in my pockets.. literally ran out the shop.. into a car (where a man named Dom was waiting- probably the getaway driver) then I woke up...

GroundedAgain
i don't no if i wanna hear dreams from fellow pyschos stick out tongue stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Was Dom fit?

CandyKoRn
ok.. I'm gonna go dream some more phsyco dreams.. about washing powder and kissing really hot guys (who was orlando bloom btw suger.. mwahahahaha)
so.. nite nite all smile sleep tight.

silver_tears
i hate you stick out tongue
*dreams off* shifty

Ushgarak
Awwwwwww! Bye Candy...

badkittykitty
okay I have to tell this cause its kinda funny in a scary kinda of way..
today like usual I was cursing about my how much I do at my job to my boss and he sat and patiently listened as I rambled then when i was done he says "I can streak for you if you want,will that make up it up to you?" I was shocked and turned beat red and walked out of the office.a half hour later he came to me and said he couldnt help it,I am cute when I am mad. I dont know if I should laugh or be really pissed...what a day!

badkittykitty
okay seeing that no ones writing in this now I guess it's going to become bkk live journal,'cause funny things happen to me everyday..well at least their funny to me.
today I get off work at 7:00 and stop at the local grocery store to pick up a few things and low and behold I run into a ex-man friend I was nice and tried to walk away but he starts following me around talking about his great new friend...well towards the end of this chat he spills the name dave...DAVE...wtf? I've had guys try to make me jealous before but not with another guy,well theres a first time for every thing laughing out loud

diegocala
well, that's a first laughing out loud

badkittykitty
I am just hoping thats the last really laughing out loud

diegocala
I hear ya!

DeNiro
i like ur idea it will be like a turman show but for u u will tell everysecond of ur life on thsi post and all ur fans will read it and me being the created will read this from the big moon that i am in controlling everything around u muhaha

badkittykitty
haha deniro if your controlling the lotto I am suppose to win in my up coming season,will you make it alot?

badkittykitty
okay this bkk's live journal now because my life is just a big laugh riot,well again to me it is.
I went out with some friends last night and got wasted,that was fun but then I come home let out my dogs and they both got sprayed in the face by a skunk and ran all through my house,now that stinks literally and I am washing everything in tomato juice this suxs! bought a web cam today and was playing with it,the pics suck but I just took this..it's me in my pj's..

Captain REX
Hey, it's a picture! Who is it I wonder...hehe, drugs!

*bonks self*

Ok, randomness gone...

badkittykitty
huh? what you talkin about willis?

Captain REX
...Willis?

*looks around*

Who's that?

badkittykitty
you rexy? stick out tongue
here's another crappy pic of me...

Captain REX
May be a crappy pic, but you sure aren't crappy! wink

Willis? Me? Not my name! It's Jordan, if you must know.

badkittykitty
thanks jordan big grin I thought being a new cam those pics would have come out better though,might not help I am sitting in the dark with just a few candles,but I couldnt bare the light right now

Tied Hiker
Ush is a British spy, kinda like james bond, but with crazier weopons. You can't dis a guy for that. It's all about where you aim your sauce.

Rogue Jedi
i got to call the cops on a group of hookers today!!!!!!!!!

badkittykitty
well looks like your day was funner than mine then...

Captain REX
laughing out loud Talking about SimK's co-worker again, right?

badkittykitty
well I just took another one,..man does any one know what i can do to make this thing take better pictures.well here it is any way

Rogue Jedi
nice pic.

BackFire349
christ bkk, you dont need any more improvements, you look absolutely beautiful, as with lizzie mcguire, selma hayek, and many other hot girls, i would do absolutely disgusting things to you (by the way, if you are offended by what i said, i am joking, if you are not offended, i am serious) stick out tongue

badkittykitty
lol thanks bf you say the sweetest things stick out tongue

BackFire349
Only the truth smile

Tied Hiker
Whoa, wait a minute. . . BKK is psosting hot pictures of herself.

BackFire349
It seems any pic of her is a hot picture, she's stunning, yowsers!!!

badkittykitty
Im posting pics but they are not hot th no

Rogue Jedi
modesty...wonderful.

BackFire349
all hot girls have to lie and pretend they dont know how hot they are. It's so cute to play dumb :P

badkittykitty
...im am totally speechless,thanks guys stick out tongue

BackFire349
thats how i felt when i saw your pics, Ok, im done with the sweet talk, i think its starting to sound pathetic stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
5th amendment.

J_To_The_P
I think BKK is the best actress yet. stick out tongue

badkittykitty
I didnt know I was a actress,whoo whoo! baby Im a star! yay! big grin

well as for today I am still washing every thing in site thanks to the skunk that got both my dogs this weekend,I even missed work 'cause I cant take the smell and bought almost a hundred dollars worth of of cleaning supplies,ack! maybe this isnt funny put I am already getting calls by people making fun of me stick out tongue

badkittykitty
okay like I said I am taking over this thread ...thought this was funny...
after my skunk mishap I have been washing everything like crazy nothing seems to help,so I went to yet another pet store for advice and they told me to wash every thing in vinegar & water massingill,wtf,so I looked it up on-line and sure enough its true,so I cleaned out the grocery store of every box they had.
so I threw about 15 bottles of douche on the counter and the poor cashier looked at me like I was the nastiest chick she ever seen!! it was so funny all the ppl around were just staring at me I wanted to disappear! well its funny to me now any way..thank god

silver_tears
my pants kinda fell down embarrasment

badkittykitty
how do they kinda fall down,were you in public? eek!

silver_tears
yes actually i was whistle
and i was flirting with this guy embarrasment
and well my fly sumhow became undone mad and went i bent over they kinda slipped embarrasment but thank god i have quick reflexes wink

badkittykitty
if you were flirting he may have thought you did it on purpose! then thats not a bad thing at all huh?

silver_tears
not bad i did get a number but i dont just give it away wink

badkittykitty
haha well thats not what I thought haha laughing out loud laughing out loud

silver_tears
if you think thats giving it away u should see wat i keep for later whistle

FallingBlue
thought I would pop in here and state that your hot bkk, but you already know my standing on that

badkittykitty
Blue you are to sweet for words! miss ya!

Outbound
roface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.