tied hiker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
whats with the new name there tired hiker i just looked at ur profile and i was liek 11 posts huh what is with that or is this ur brother or sumthing a new memebr i am confused

LanceWindu
Uhh..he already opened a thread about this.

diegocala
He had said the he could login as TIRED so he recreated another to just get in to talk to Raz or Ush about reactivating it...

DeNiro
oo where is his thread about it i want to read it and thanks for clearing that up i was like What the f**k?

Tied Hiker
yeah, what they said, DeNiro. Check out "All tied up" and it'll explain it all. No worries though, I'm still the same old smart ass disturbed socially peculiar guy that you know and love. big grin

silver_tears
love.......since when angel
lol im j/k

Tied Hiker
Silver, you know you want me. stick out tongue

silver_tears
yea i want to tear off my clothes when ur around roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tied Hiker
thanks. big grin

silver_tears
but i dont wink

DeNiro
r u going to stay this forever cause i just want to know to change the name in my sig if u r

Tied Hiker
I don't think so. It sounds like I have to wait for Raz to get back since he has the power to fix this ordeal. But, if I get used to it before too long, I may keep it around.

DeNiro
that sucks u had a bunch of posts and shit on ur other name and things but what happend to ur old one did u try to change ur passwrod or sumthing and thats what fu*cked it up or change ur email cause i tried changing my email address once for this site and it took me about 4 days to come bak on the site for a number of reasons

Tied Hiker
YESSSSSSSSS!!! So you've been through this?!!! It took FOUR DAYS?!! Oh man, tell me what the number of reasons were for your ordeal so I can get a better idea of what happened to me. What I did was I opened a new email account and changed my old one to the new one in my profile. Then I couldn't post as Tired Hiker anymore. I used a hotmail account and I wonder if that is why.

DeNiro
yeah my old email address used to be [email protected] but i changed it once i changed my sn so it is now [email protected] so i changed it they send me a new acctivation password deal and a new password so i fu*ck it up use the acctivation password one my new password and the new password for the acctivation but then i kept gettin new passwords for everything became very pissed finally i got it right i had changed my password succesfully then entered my new accivation password deal tehn it took a day or so to get activated and boom bak on teh site again i hope this helps a lil bit it should just make sure u acctivate everything right and shit and next time just dont change ur email iight bro later

badkittykitty
wow th that blow's.I just got a new account from my server and was going to change mine too...looks like I am not going to do that now

Tied Hiker
Thanks D! G'night!

BKK don't you go and change it now, ya hear? What sucks now is like, I was Tired Hiker, and now I'm 'Tied' Hiker which is like a whold different thing, you know? I'm all 'tied' now and restricted rather than just sleepy and relaxed. It's really hard to get used to.

Captain REX
That sux, TH. Ush'll help ya out, I think.

Tied Hiker
I don't know if Ush likes me enough to help me out. I think deep down he thinks I'm cool, but he doesn't want to show it after that marijuana debate. I think Ush would let me suffer for a while and then in the end, he'd help me out. Just to mess with me a bit since I probably deserve it.

badkittykitty
being tied can be a really good thing th,look at the bright side wink

Tied Hiker
Yeah, I forgot about that! laughing out loud big grin

Captain REX
Wow, you think he'd do that?

He's not like that at all, TH! He's been in tons of arguements and never held a grudge that I know of!

Tied Hiker
That's cool. I have no grudges either, but I think he'd do it just to joke around with me, not because he hates me, just to remind me that these forums are important to many people and I shouldn't forget that they are important to me as well. But then again, I might not know what the hell I'm talking about and it's probably all in my head.

Captain REX
Yep, probably...

I've been here 2 years, so I know what I'm talking about...sort of...

Tied Hiker
I believe you, Captain. You all are a very cool bunch and I like it here a lot.

DeNiro
i feel ushg doesnt like my post very much well in the begging i used to be a hot head that posted stupid shit but i think he doesnt like the way i talk or sumthing but i dont know i hope that u get ur name back TH

DeNiro
i want to change my internet provided cause my shit is really slow i want to get like a cabel modem and shit but i dont want to risk gettin kickedd off this site when i change my sn and eamil again

Kram3r
roface

~CanadianMoose~
What the?

gefallen_engel
this is nuts!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.