Vin Numbers Beware!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tied Hiker
So, I work for the news right, and today I helped shoot a series piece about stolen cars. We got one of our very good looking female producers to go to six car dealerships and try to have a key made by giving them the vin numbers of several cars that weren't even hers. She got two keys made from two of the six dealerships without proof of any registration, insurance, ownership; one dealership asked for her social security number and when it didn't match the one in their computer, they STILL gave her a key for six bucks! Can you believe this? You may want to cover you vin numbers if you live or work in a high crime zone.

DeNiro
nope i live in a rich sumburb dont have a car and wont for the next three months i am safe till then big grin

Tied Hiker
Yeah, I really am not that concerned about the whole deal. I just hope my station doesn't get these key makers fired. I mean, they kind of did a big no no, but it was entrapment none the less.

Kram3r
roface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.