SINGLE OR HITCHED? (the pros and cons)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tied Hiker
I'm 30 and loving being single right now. I'm not ready for another long relationship, but I sure could use a little play. That's why I've been excercising a lot lately. Also, I want to look good incase I bump into my ex-girlfriend, not to win her back, but just to make her eat her heart out. big grin

silver_tears
so i assume she dumped you stick out tongue

diegocala
I love being married. It's so great to find that one
special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.

Marriage changes passion...suddenly you're in bed
with a relative!

DeNiro
a pro u get laid u get a companion u get to do shit with there **** con u have to pay for every thing u have to say i luv u when u dont mean it u r stalked u r bothered about pointless shit they rambel about so all in all u want a fuc*k buddy not a gf in my opinion

Tied Hiker
Sort of.

Tied Hiker
If I were to settle down with a woman at this point in my life, she'd have to be a very very special person. I hope you found that person diegocala, sounds like you have. I hope I do to one day.

silver_tears
alright D not all woman whine and bother and rambel on
some of us have other ways of getting what we want wink

diegocala
laughing out loud amen!!

LanceWindu
laughing out loud

Tied Hiker
So, Silver, my ex initially dumped me, but it was the best thing because I wasn't really attracted to her anymore. I know that may sound harsh, but it was the truth. I thought the spark would return, so I stayed in the relationship. So, when she said on the phone one day, "Hiker, it's over!" I didn't try to win her back so I went to my best friends house that night and got drunk. The next day, I moved all my stuff out of her place and moved in with my best friend Ken, who is Dercor on these forums. He and I have the money bachelor pad and I'm having more fun now than I ever did with my ex and her shady friends. smile

silver_tears
im sure she said hiker stick out tongue
and thats always great big grin goof for you thumb up

diegocala
I like bachelor pads!

DeNiro
all the ladies i have been with were kinda of whiners so i dont belive ur ooooo ooooooo oooooooo i get it hehehehe ur dirty irene wink

silver_tears
whistle

DemonicGambit
I don't get the point of gettin' married...but then again I don't think marriage actually works erm

silver_tears
i do but with only the certain person love

DemonicGambit
I guess it could

DeNiro
im that certain person right irene big grin

silver_tears
u know it wink

DeNiro
*runs around in pure joy* hehehe

silver_tears
whistle

DeNiro
well everyone dont be too sad but i am going to ebd i will be talking to u all again tommorw this is my final dismize this is my final goodbye fare well my friends we will meet again in another life but i am taking irene with me to keep me company if u guys dont mind

silver_tears
me angel wat can u possibly want with me whistle

ragesRemorse
love is, thats all it just is, and when you got its the greatest thing in the world. it just is

Hypernova
I've started noticing that people around me seems to be taking their "relationships" alot more seriously. It's strange when you grew up with some of them and all of a sudden they are a couple.

Personally, I don't think I'm ready. There are still too many things I want to do for myself without having to share them with anyone else. That may change though, I suppose. With "mr right now" stick out tongue
I think I'm still too selfish.

DeNiro
im bak but i dont have ne thing to say love is blind maybe is that good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.