Does Anyone Else Need a Guy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GambitEVOFan1
Ok so my bf broke up with me the other day after cheating on my with some nasty ass lookin girl so i was lookin at guys today but there just arent ne guys out there ne more all the good ones are taken and if there not already taken and there good lookin then ya kno there is somethin wrong with them. Whats a girl supposed to do Huh?!So does ne one else share my woes?

silver_tears
not really im happy either way wink

GambitEVOFan1
Im kickin u outa this thred silver ur just to perfect to be in here laughing out loud

The Force
i need a girl...

silver_tears
why thank you wink

The Force
but you got kicked out confused wink

GambitEVOFan1
ur welcome silver. now tell me secrets to finding men!

silver_tears
well i dont go looking angel
it just happens
but one thing is do stuff they will like
like if you go to a basketball game you can meet guys and watch other guys run round in hot sexy clothes wink

Captain REX
I'm in need of a gal, but I guess that would be in a different thread...though I am pretty content with the gals I meet on here. smile

The Force
*raises hand and clears voice* hello

silver_tears
REX in the OTF eek!

Nivvy
Welps..... I found my Loverli.....

This is weird and all..

But, i found him i guess... By not looking. blink

LanceWindu
The same goes for me...I didn't even look and I found Niv.

silver_tears
lol good for you
and i dont need a loverlee having fun is most important now wink

The Force
eek! Force in the OTF wink

Nivvy
Loverli Silv, Lover-Li !!!!!

Silv you She-Pimp evil face

silver_tears
im not a she pimp angel
i dont sell them i ..........whistle

DeNiro
nope, i dont swing that way

The Force
i'm a pimp in training sad

LanceWindu
You're a pimp without hoes.

DeNiro
force u r not a pimp in traing stop kiddin ur self u r the pimp traing the want ta b's wink

GambitEVOFan1
laughing out loud A lil' pimpette aww i used to be a pimpette but havin one boy toy for 2+ years gives me a bad rep in the pimpin biz sad

Id find a guy on here but its hard to find guys my age there all either really young or to old erm

The Force
nyah stick out tongue you just talking smack, u just jealous stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

silver_tears
boy toys are fun wink

GambitEVOFan1
Yup that they are but not when they run off and start toyin with other girls i shoulda put my marks on him and cut off his nuts no one woulda wanted him then

Nivvy
And without Chains, and the Top Hat.

silver_tears
i dont really care bout that cuz well i look alot too shifty

DeNiro
sick dont do that that makes me sick *shivers*

GambitEVOFan1
laughing out loud

LanceWindu
Leave men jewels alone women!!! Unless you're going to do something nice with them, just don't cut them off.

The Force
*grabs nuts* please don't say that *shivers*

silver_tears
i dont do that stick out tongue

Tied Hiker
I work with so many hotties and they are all married or have boyfriends. But it's nice to work around good looking women. Makes the day go by better.

silver_tears
agreed but with guys wink

GambitEVOFan1
It gets me way to distracted if i work with hot guys

silver_tears
but in a good way wink

The Force
i don't even have a job yet eek!

Tied Hiker
I figure that all these girls I work with are hitched so I know I don't have a chance. Once that fact is realized, I let go of inhibitions and I can be myself. That way I make some very good friends and it's nice to have hot female friends. Also, they have single friends and they can hook you up with them! yes

The Force
well when i get a job i hope i'm surrounded by hot women, and the job's not the man show

GambitEVOFan1
Its hard when ur boss is hott embarrasment thats tough

silver_tears
i dont even notice stick out tongue

The Force
yep, that would ruin it

GambitEVOFan1
I dohttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/naughty.gif

silver_tears
well im distracted by other things wink

Tied Hiker
A hot boss? I'd rather have a hot boss than a hard to look at boss.

GambitEVOFan1
My boss is the greatest distraction at my work!!hes goregous!!

silver_tears
evil face id spend my time there wink

Captain REX
laughing out loud Obsessed with your boss, eh?

Tied Hiker
When I was younger a hot boss distracted me for sure. Now though, I don't care if they are hot or feo, I just want them to be cool. They can be hot and mean, forget it. Buh-bye. But ugly and mean is the worst. Ugly and cool is better than hot and mean. But ugly and cool isn't as nice as hot and cool, but I'd never want an ugly cool boss fired just to be replaced by a hot cool boss just because some ugly mean Vice President like the hot cool person better than the person before them who may have been hot cool or ugly cool but not mean cool or cool cool mean.

FallingBlue
well, i need a girl, not a guy, lol

GambitEVOFan1
Very much so hes sooooo hott!! eek! sad but hes married and his wife just had a baby last month

silver_tears
TH i like got two words from ur paragraph huh

Tied Hiker
That paragraph was designed to not make much sense.

GambitEVOFan1
blink U did a good job then

badkittykitty
..well actually if it was designed not to make sense then theres something wrong with me cause I understood it.

Tied Hiker
laughing out loud

GambitEVOFan1
Wait if it was designed not to make sence then wouldnt that mean if u didnt get it then it made sence??

badkittykitty
right so if I made sense out of it then I honestly dont make no sense at all.

LanceWindu
Ahh! Too much thinking, my brain hurts!

DemonicGambit
huh I'm confused... did it make sense or not???

GambitEVOFan1
laughing out loud

LanceWindu
My screwed up thoughts exactly.

GambitEVOFan1
I think it makes sence because it was ment to not make sence and it doesnt make sence to people who make sence there for it make sence

LanceWindu
AHHHHHHHH!

Tied Hiker
I think it make about eighty-five cents.

LanceWindu
Sense...not cents.

Rogue Jedi
sensual.

must_kill_Santa
i need a guy a Mathew guy and when i get out of this thread im gonna get him

Kram3r
roface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.