Attack of the Gum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
I wasn't plannnig on going home this weekend, but a piece of gum puuled out a filling and now I'm gonna have to spend part of my relaxing weekend at a dentist's office....

Where's the justice in that? cool

Lyn
Dentists... *shudders*
Poor you... sad

h0ck3yh0rr0r
hmmm whats worse....going to the dentist, or stuck in a house with a killer. hmmmmm lol

LanceWindu
In response to h0ck3y:

Dentist!

Tex
Did anyone ever see that movie Dentist2?

You should watch it Julie, It will totally make you less uncomfortable about visiting the dentist!evil face

http://ia.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/77/31/80m.jpg

LanceWindu
laughing out loudevil facelaughing out loud

yerssot
ouch, bad news jules!

julibug
Julie!! What?!? You'll have to take time off from Knights... to see the dentist! ouch!

grymlock
poor julie, may the force be with you... cheers mate!! beer

cermiestar
good luck! really!!!

mechmoggy
Aww poor Jules!

Me and Mrs.MM had a night ruined by gum the other day, she sat in some at the cinema and it virtually ruined her Diesel jeans. She was sitting in seat number 13 too, spooky no?

Tex
Uk cinemas have seat numbers? confused

drunk_nazgul
Okay, that's just scary... lol

Lyn
Just try and think about other things Julie...

DemonicGambit-2
I hate the dentist, they're evil

But I love gum smile

Nivvy
blink

Good Luck ya Julie.

julibug
*in homer simpson voice*

mmmmm. gum.

zionette
i feel ur pain,good luck to ya,try to think happy thots while ur there smile

Julie
Ok so there's more to this story../..only I didn't know that...
I went last week to get a root canal...which they discovered I needed when I went to get the filling for the tooth that got attacked by the gum....

ok so I went today to get a temporary cap put on the darn thing...and now I have to go back in another 2 weeks to get the permanent cap put on it...

It;s ok....but there are other things to go along with it...i have a canker sore in my mouth and random pain that shoots in the back of my head from time to time,....( he touched a nerve today)
stick out tongue big grin

anyways....I'm not complaining too bad.....I feel much much better today big grin

julibug
ahhh. some relief at least! now you can get back to your game!

Julie
I finally got the permanent cap put on....eyah.....no more dentist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.