Hey, I just noticed!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tied Hiker
It says member under my avitar. I didn't even do that, it just happened. laughing out loud

badkittykitty
it must be your lucky day!

LanceWindu
It says...MEMBER! HaHa!

That can be taken multiple ways.

DemonicGambit
laughing

Tied Hiker
I can't even change it if I wanted to. I wonder if a mod is messing with me, if so, lots of love. That's classic.

LanceWindu
Uhh yeah you can change it.

Tied Hiker
I don't have that option for some reason. On my old account I changed it once a month or so.

LanceWindu
Hmm...maybe it's because you're not a senior member yet.

Captain REX
It changes to member if you have more than 50 posts...which Tied Hiker does...

Tied Hiker
Dude, you are right. The thing to change it is there now! Trip out. But has this ever happened where it suddenly says 'member' because I swear to all that is sacred I never wrote member in there. I thought it used to say junior member.

LanceWindu
Like REX said, member is automatic when you get 50 posts

Tied Hiker
So basically I started my first pointless thread?

LanceWindu
Basically!

Congradulations!

Tied Hiker
Wow, you let me off easy lance. I thought someone would say, "no Hiker, all you're threads are pointless." laughing out loud

LanceWindu
Oh BTW, all of your threads are pointless

Rogue Jedi
tied hiker? what happened to tired hiker?

LanceWindu
Find the thread titles Tied Hiker.

Rogue Jedi
who tied him up?

LanceWindu
His comp did, it won't let him on his Tired Hiker account.

Rogue Jedi
bastards.

LanceWindu
Yeah, but when Raz gets back in 11 days he'll be able to get him going again as the Tired Hiker.

Rogue Jedi
why not tried hiker?

LanceWindu
Don't ask me...it's not my name.

Rogue Jedi
righto.

Tied Hiker
Ey, I kind of like tried hiker. Tried tied and tired, sounds like I've been through a lot. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kram3r
roface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.