Holy Shit no Vin Diesel in XXX 2 !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
Ice Cube will replace Vin Diesel in the Revolution sequel to its action franchise XXX, to be directed by Lee Tamahori (Die Another Day).

Originally envisioned as a franchise to star Diesel, Cube will step in to play a new character who is recruited by the National Security Agency to become a XXX agent. The XXX name refers to a three-strikes rule the NSA employs to give criminals the option of joining the crime-fighting force or going to prison.

Tamahori will direct the new adventure, which will be largely set in Washington D.C. and emphasize thriller elements over the first's extreme sports action. He will helm from a script by Simon Kinberg (Mr. and Mrs. Smith). Revolution plans to begin shooting next summer for a 2005 release.

Vin Diesel next stars in The Chronicles of Riddick, Universal's followup to Pitch Black, and did not want to film two sequels back-to-back.

Diesel will instead star in Hannibal for Revolution. Written by Gladiator screenwriter David Franzoni, the film follows the exploits of the 3rd century B.C. Carthaginian general who rode an elephant across the Alps to attack Rome.

LanceWindu
Wrong forum.

pablo007
Sorry, but whatever. I hang out here and on the horror forums mostly.

Tied Hiker
I think it's against the law for Vin not to be in XXX 2.

pablo007
Yeah man that's like an Austin Powers flick without Mike.

Tied Hiker
word

LanceWindu
I thought that Vin was already signed up as the lead again.

Rogue Jedi
i wont even see it then.

pablo007
I really don't like Ice Cube.

Rogue Jedi
hes ok....no vin diesel.

Nivvy
Yay !!!!

Rogue Jedi
no vin diesel in xxx2 is like no rogue jedi at kmc forums.

LanceWindu
Yay?

Did you not like XXX?

Nivvy
Yayyy !!

It's the Off Topic Forum sad....

And i felt like being weird..

LanceWindu
Ahh!

Ok...

YAY!

Nivvy
Why didn't they just get Vin Diesel's twin bro ??

Rogue Jedi
didnt know he had one.

LanceWindu
Nor did I.

Tex
I hated XXX and I cant stand Diesel!

LanceWindu
XXX was ok, but it definately could have been better, expecially the leading lady, she had snaggle teeth for gods sake.

Rogue Jedi
yeah, she was no mila.

Kram3r
roface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.