You little shit...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FallingBlue
When I was a little kid my family went to this restaurant. i got the standard cheeseburger and fries. Not likeing pickels, i took them off and left them ont he side of my plate. I was unable to eat my last, like, 12 fries, so my brother tries to eat them. Being a stubborn little shit I took the pickels and smeared them all over the fries before he ate them, and hes allergic to pickels, so he decided he wouldnt be eating my fries, which I wasnt going to eat anyway. Now we have a term in my family, Pickled - To ruin something for another simply out of pure evil

so, ahve you ever done anything jsut to be a little shit?

Rogue Jedi
very mature.

LanceWindu
Funny stuff

Rogue Jedi
not really.

must_kill_Santa
i have loads but i cant remember most of them

finti
never angel angel

must_kill_Santa
we believe you

finti
good

must_kill_Santa
i no

finti
if there is a picture of an angel in the dictonary it would probably show me

must_kill_Santa
if the is one of a sexy devil that would be me

finti
nah that be me too

must_kill_Santa
no your the angle im the sexy devil

Baylin
Why is he an angle? Wouldn't he rather be an angel? stick out tongue

Baylin
When I was about 6 I tied my sisters long hair to her bed head when she was asleep... evil face

must_kill_Santa
and what happened
if i dont want something but my brother does i will always say i want it or if its food ill lick it all

Nivvy
Ohh i have.

My cousin came from Los Angeles to visit with her mother. We were about 4 or so. And her mother gave us both a doll. I hated dolls with a passion, but i would have prefered the doll she was given. So i threw mine to the ground and pretended to be afraid of it. Until they gave me her one to play with.

Even then i just stuffed her doll aside and played with my lil truck, so when they went to give it back to her i screamed and cried and screamed until they put it back down.

stick out tongue

must_kill_Santa
Llaughing out loudL

LanceWindu
You're goofy Niv.

must_kill_Santa
yes she is

Baylin
I got a good hiding off my dad but it was well worth it!!!!

must_kill_Santa
well it would have to be

Nivvy
I'm not goofy.

Just Misunderstood angel

Celsius
I had a look. Nope. No you. stick out tongue

must_kill_Santa
what bout sexy devil me there

FallingBlue
i was 5....

The Force
dude, that's kinda selfish blue... i do stuff like that all the time, all for me, and none for you evil face

FallingBlue
of course it's selfish, i was a little brat

The Force
lol, i'm just mean, sometimes

FallingBlue
yah, i was gonna say, your never mean

The Force
well, i'm only mean when i want to be wink

DeNiro
yeah i was reading a note written by sum ones gf that they didnt read before and it was sumthing important i was laughin saying omg when i read it but i was walking with the kid that the note was orignaly for then he is like ok give me the note when i was finhsi we were walking over a bridge i tossed it over the side and said huh it wasnt that important lol

The Force
lol, deniro, your diabolical (yah roll eyes (sarcastic) )

FallingBlue
laughing out loud

The Force
more laughing out loud at Deniro rolling on floor laughing

DeNiro
i do shit like this all the time i take my friends fruit snack everyday and then trade it for other food the kid is like ur such a iudiot u take my food trade it for su,mthing else then eat it u suck

FallingBlue
lol

day before yesterday me and my friends were hanging around our usual spot and these preppies kept bugging us for change (and would throw in an occasional "You guys are so unhip, get new clothes) so after they left I bought a soda, shook it up, and threw it into the middle of their group open. They were screaming and shit, it was so funny, it got all over their clothes.

The Force
OMG blue, you are awesome *bows down*

FallingBlue
lol, I do have to admit I am the man when it comes to defeating preppies (and talking my way out of getting beat up by their jock boyfriends)

DeNiro
oo that aint cool i am the biggest prep ever lo but here is sumthing i do everyday i will be ine the living room i will call my dads pager and he is in the flordia room and i will right on the page will u get me a glass of water and i will here the pager go off then i will laugh then i will see him get up look at the page and say ur an idiot DeNiro and then get me a glass of water lol or i will yell hey dad hurry up u got to see this then he will run to me then i will be like since u r up woill u get me sumthing to eat

FallingBlue
lol laughing out loud i do shit like that to my mom alot too

The Force
sadly, i'm not as diabolical as u 2 sad

FallingBlue
im not diabolic, im just really evil to preppies, im nice to everyone else, hell im actually pretty sissy laughing out loud

The Force
well i like getting revenge on believe when they do something to me (out in the open when their smaller than me and secretely when their bigger than me) laughing

diegocala
no one is bigger than me...

DeNiro
i am both evil and diablicol but u r nice to me and i am the biggest prep in my hole school do u just hate the look or do u hate the stuck up preps causer i have amny goth friends cause i am nothing like preps i wear the best cloths but i am not stuck up at all a lil bit cocky but i am mostly nice to everyone

FallingBlue
i dont really like the clothes (in that i wouldnt wear tehm, i dont care if other ppl do) but mainly its the, "Oh your some wormy little geek, dont come near me, eww" attitude the majority of preps have

DeNiro
that sucks mostly all the preps at my school r nice to everyone but when we want to when can be very mean but i am nice but then i get to be the meanst kid u will ever meet if u piss me off i would be nice to u thpough hun wink

silver_tears
well im a prep
and im nice like sugar and spice wink

silver_tears
well actually im preppish big grin

DeNiro
u r just great period irene u know that muwa love

FallingBlue
DeNiro, did you just call me hun? Im a guy laughing out loud

silver_tears
well thanks deniro ur not too bad urself wink

DeNiro
holy shit u r im sorry bro i saw ur avatar and then i just omg im sorry wow im a dumbass let me reprashe sorry bro or mang but no no hun omg i feel like a fu*ckin dumbass lol

FallingBlue
lmao! dont worry about it bra, it's all cool

DeNiro
iight mang wow i am dumb though sumtimes i forge twho is what ont he site lol but ne way hows the ladies cause i think i got to redeam myself

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.