What's the best way to die?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
how do you wanna go out?

LanceWindu
Either quick and painless or in my sleep.

Rogue Jedi
with mila on top of me!!!!!!!!

LanceWindu
During sex!

BackFire349
a gunshot to the head.

ragesRemorse
i wanna be wrapped in barbed wire and have a grinder taken to my skull, thats a way to go, or what i hope for is in my sleep

Nivvy
During a feed

big grin !!!!!!

Or doing what i Love best.....

must_kill_Santa
slit throat

finti
with a bang

must_kill_Santa
so an explosion but you said that buring alive would be worst and you would burn alive if you survived and then you would melt

finti
with a bang doesnt have to be an explotion

must_kill_Santa
well they go bang

finti
so does a bunch of naked girls

must_kill_Santa
hardyhardyha

finti
whomp there it is

must_kill_Santa
no but a guy might find it more funny then me

finti
yes we would

must_kill_Santa
so i thought

finti
you might like it too

must_kill_Santa
i might if i was one of the naked girlswink

finti
off course

must_kill_Santa
wellwink

finti
yes?

must_kill_Santa
doodidoowhistle

ragesRemorse
naked girls rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

must_kill_Santa
any in particular

DeNiro
i dont care how i die as long as they bury me in a big fu*ckin box but the worst wasy to go in burning to death in a pool of gasoline and drowning in the gasolinbe that is horribel burning and drowning

must_kill_Santa
Clipsin says hi

DeNiro
i just sent her a pm ne way

Korri
i know how i would like to die big grin

DeNiro
honestly there is actully no best way to die i mean who actully wants to die a certain way ne way i dont feel like dying u know

Dexx
the best way to die is by drowning in frozen waters. The temperature shocks your nerves and you don't feel anything, mostly. You just get sleepy and slowly fade away....you don't even realise you're out of air.

must_kill_Santa
ok then

ragesRemorse
everyone dies, die when with no regrets thats the best way to die, live your life, make up for the fu*ck ups now cuz you might not be around to fix them later so do the best you can now and be the best person you can to others because thats what humanity is, and you cant ask for anything better than to die with no regrets

Storm
I agree

clispin
in my bed next to a mountain of chocolate and the radiator on. Then ull know Id died happily
or in right next to greg lol

diegocala
I would like to die during sex, preferably after the nut

Tied Hiker
I guess I'd want to die by being a hero. Say a school bus full of kids is about to crash into a horse. I'd want to be the guy who pushes the horse out of the way and gets hit by the school bus. But I'm not dead yet. A bunch of kids gather around my bleeding broken body as blood gurggles from my throat and I say my last words which are not understandable and suddenly I'm gone scarring the minds of these small children yet saving the life of an innocent horse.

diegocala
**gasp* tell johnny I love him....

GambitEVOFan1
I wanna die whilst stripping at a strip joint!!So ur last moments are drunk and naked with a bunch of guys lookin at me!!I think it be fun!!

CandyKoRn
drowning.. Aparently, just before you drown you orgasm..
and I'm talking a REAL orgasm..
I'm looking forward to that...

*runs away*

GambitEVOFan1
eek!

Another_Smithy
Die laughing, or having sex I guess. lol

KidRock
i wanna go out fighting for my country!

if only i lived in ancient roman times..i would just hack as many fools down as i can before i finally got 5 arrows stuck in me..then i will kill 8 more people then get another 6 arrows in me then as im going down throw my sword into the chest of a barbarian..now thats a honorable death

silver_tears
i wanna die of old age and naturally stick out tongue

diegocala
I would like to die slow, like a snail

silver_tears
thatd be painful messed

diegocala
oh, i forgot to put in that would by sex..

silver_tears
oh now i see stick out tongue

diegocala
it will be the first time it has ever been slow for me, but if I gotta go.... big grin

Outbound
roface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.