Boxers or Briefs?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
What do you women prefer on us men?

must_kill_Santa
boxers for sure

finti
actually I switch between boxers and boxerbriefs

LanceWindu
Same for me finti, depending on what I'm wearing, regular pants it's boxers, shorts it's boxerbriefs.

must_kill_Santa
well all the guys i like wear baggy pants so boxers are better

finti
what do you use when you wear thights Lance

must_kill_Santa
yeah is that when you wear your g-stringstick out tongue

finti
big grin

LanceWindu
When I wear tights? Ummm....a thong?

I don't wear tights.

must_kill_Santa
corse you dont i do every day for school

mechmoggy
I'm strictly commando at all times.

I do have a couple of pairs of boxerbriefs to wear underneath my shorts when I go to the gym, but thats it.

J_To_The_P
Boxers! Briefs are messed up, they screw with your sperm count.

must_kill_Santa
nice

J_To_The_P
It's true! I'm in Sex Ed in Health right now! stick out tongue

mechmoggy
And of course you need all your sperm to be fully fit at this time in your life.

J_To_The_P
I may be 17 Moggy, but I don't wanna be caught wearing BRIEFS! stick out tongue

mechmoggy
Does going commando effect my swimmers?

J_To_The_P
Nobody in my class was dumb enough to ask. stick out tongue laughing out loud

must_kill_Santa
boxers or nothing thats how i like itwink

J_To_The_P
Well then one or the other it is. big grin wink stick out tongue

mechmoggy
My mate wears these hideous skimpy wrestler style pants.

I hate it when we have a lads weekend away, I just know at some point he'll parade round in them like they're normal underwear. *shudders*

must_kill_Santa
yep

happy kine
my boys gotta breath! boxers all the way.... sometimes i even freeball.

ElmStreetChick
guys in silk panties... mmmmmmmmmm.... wink

really though, boxers.

must_kill_Santa
icky mech

J_To_The_P
confused

FallingBlue
ive worn boxers since I was 7, breifs are just...weird to me

must_kill_Santa
well i hope it is for all guys

silver_tears
BOXERS eek! definately wink

The Force
i like wearin boxers, briefs give me no room, if you ladies catch my drift

must_kill_Santa
we do we all do

silver_tears
roll eyes (sarcastic) aww geez u said drift laughing out loud

must_kill_Santa
see we all do we dont have that problem

FallingBlue
yah, thats why kids at my school call 'em tighty whiteys

The Force
did i misword it wink

must_kill_Santa
everyone calls them that

silver_tears
like i said boxers yes
nothing sexier than a guy with abs in boxers winkwhistle

The Force
lol, that's what they call them here to. Do you ladies like my new title? whistle

must_kill_Santa
oh i no

silver_tears
very much so wink
now if we could only prove it angel

must_kill_Santa
yes prove it

BackFire349
i usually free ball, or else i wear briefs, just around the house, i usually have boxers on and nothing else.....like right now.... smile

DeNiro
i go camando here and there but mostly i wear boxers that r usally american flags and thats it

ragesRemorse
boxer briefs are the comfort way to go, keeps the boys inline from bangin against each other, when you have to get up and go

DeNiro
the only thing abput going cammando is that when u wear certan types of jeans u get it rubbing against the zipper and it hurts not to mention tags

I Stupid
boxers definately. briefs are stupid.

I Stupid
one time when i was eleven, I had to go to bellet, and then, to ice skating. I didn't put on undies, cuz they would show through. I forgot to bring them with me because, we weren't coming home inbetween. so I had to go commando in the freezing cold for three hours. I was doing a certain jump and I fell a million times, so I got ice burn on my bum! I couldn't sit down for a week, and I wouldn't let my mom put any creem, on cuz I like my privacy.

DeNiro
u were onyl 11 though i mean it wasnt to long ago she was changing ur diapers so a butt isnt a big deal but now i would let my mom see ne thing on me remotly near my ass but thats sucks i know how clod ur ass gets when ice skating cause i suck at it and always fall

I Stupid
I was pretty good, if i don't say so myself, but it seemed that the more advanced you get, the more you fall. Its quite anoying.

DemonicGambit
Boxers are the only thing I'll wear

silver_tears
good to know shiftywhistle

LindsIsTightK
i once saw a very unattractive guy in his briefs What the f**k? and well.................I don't ever want to see a guy in briefs again. EVER.

LindsIsTightK
OH and you know what is cute? I think it is so cute when girls walk around in boxers and a baggy t-shirt when they are just being lazy or something

I love to wear my b/f's boxers and t-shirts (well when I have one atleast erm ) I dont know why, I just love it

silver_tears
i wear the joe boxer pj sets to bed big grin

DemonicGambit
I wear my pants to bed huh I can't wear briefs. too constrictin'

DeNiro
i luv girls in thongs and g strings and boxers i think a girl in boxers r so sexy

LindsIsTightK
Why would you wear your pants??? confused god that would be terrible, so uncomfortable, and well, if I was there, there would be no pants to be worn big grin whistle shifty angel

silver_tears
oh god linds stick out tongue

DemonicGambit
I'm sure there wouldn't Linds wink But I fall into bed at night, so I don't take them off, jus' my shirt

DeNiro
i like the way linds is talking making me rember my good ol days wih the gf but i didnt get ne from her sad so why were they good ol days o yeah they werent

silver_tears
alright that confused me huh

LindsIsTightK
I can help you take that off too shifty angel

DeNiro
linds do u know him in real life just wondering

LindsIsTightK
Course not silly stick out tongue atleast not yet shifty I'm gonna meet him and Lance this January yes

silver_tears
im sure u guys will have fun happy

Rogue Jedi
briefs....my boys need a house.

DemonicGambit
I'm sure we'll have lots of fun angel

DeNiro
haha RJ whats happening bro and r u really linds were r u going to meet them and why

Rogue Jedi
whos meeting who?

LindsIsTightK
I am going to meet Max and Lance in Vegas this January because I am going down there just cause I can so I figure I might as well make the most of my visit happy

Rogue Jedi
shit.....i have some vacation time coming up.....maybe ill join you guys, it would be great to meet lance!!!!!

LindsIsTightK
You don't want to meet me? sad

silver_tears
*hums to self* big grin i was in vegas when i was little big grin

DemonicGambit
Don't worry Linds, I wanna meet ya wink

LindsIsTightK
I wanna meet you too Max yes

Rogue Jedi
of course i do.....i was just thinking of the whole" two star wars geeks meeting would be cool" thing.

LindsIsTightK
-giggles- I am a Matrix geek so its ok wink

silver_tears
hey me too i love that movie big grin

Rogue Jedi
you know, find out if there is a la quinta in vegas. even if i dont go, i can make your reservation for you and get you a kickass rate.

DemonicGambit
Matrix is a cool movie

Rogue Jedi
even if you dont stay at a la quinta, let me make your reservation. i know how to talk to hotel managers in order to get good rates.

DemonicGambit
Or she could jus' stay at my house...with me shifty angel

silver_tears
laughing out loud

LindsIsTightK
I would like to stay with Max shifty but the first time I go to Vegas I am staying wherever my friends parents want to stay roll eyes (sarcastic) But the SECOND time I come to Vegas..................well..............you know angel shifty whistle

Rogue Jedi
well, let me know. ill hook you up. cool wink

pablo007
I wear both but boxers are better.

Rogue Jedi
i dont like my nuts slapping around on my inner thighs. i like them secure.

LindsIsTightK
I'd like to hook up with Max angel but a cheap hotel would be good too yes

Rogue Jedi
like i said, let me know.....there are a few tricks you use in order to get better rates.

Outbound
roface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.