in school poo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

clispin
Im in school and it is sooooo boring.
poo
luckily only pe next then HOME FOR THE WEEKEND YAAAY!!!!
is anyone on right now?

must_kill_Santa
why is this on twice

Celsius
Cuz Clispin is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bored stick out tongue

must_kill_Santa
hardyhardyha

Korri
she cant be that bored....she was in computing when she posted that so she would be abusin Daniel.Marshall and Milne

and thats fun stick out tongue

DeNiro
im in school right now i am in studdy hall if i wasnt i wouldnt be many other threads cause i end up posting alot in studdy hall the comps r actully relly fast ands hit but ne way schools sucks TGIF

Korri
it sure does

DeNiro
u can say that again i got to go to fu*Ckin math now when i get out of this class i am just trying to get some skittels right now though hehe

Korri
skittles rule!!

The Force
skittles and weekends are awesome, school is boring, unless you have good friends

FallingBlue
school is always boring for me, cause none of my friends have my classes

Korri
which i do smile

looks at clispin

The Force
i hate grammar, it's da most boring class

Korri
heh lol

DeNiro
i have so many friends its not funny i walk down the hall i got people scream G Val cause thats what they call me or val but then i give like 15 hive fives going through the hall way so i do like school during passing periods and other things like that but i am now in english rihght now supposed yto be doing sum project but look were i am i work hard in school dont i

The Force
looks like someone's popular roll eyes (sarcastic) i know everyone in my grade, but like only talk to half of them erm

DeNiro
i now everyone in my grade i am a tenth grader i even know the goths and shit i never taslk to the dorks and shit but i am always talking to everyone else that i like i have maney other freidns freshmen and also juniors and seniors but i lost alot of my senior friends last year cause tjhey all graduated but i luv being me it is great

The Force
i'm in 11th grade, and my friends span from senior to 8th grade.

clispin
out of school yay OH MY GOD i saw greg outside SOMERFIELDS today with grant!!!!!!!!!!! :inlove:

Nivvy
Hooray.

No school for my Slaved Ass....

clispin
lol.

clispin
lol. oh poo i meant love

diegocala
I had a friend that would never poo in school, he would wait and go home...something about Koodies on the seats...hmmm?

The Force
koodies? What the f**k?

clispin
I dont go to the toilet in my school...infact i dont think anyone does unless they need a smoke (my point exactly)
they're disgusting no

diegocala
not me when I gotta poo, I go

must_kill_Santa
thanks for sharing

diegocala
Well it is the thread topic...right? I mean come on!

clispin
yeah of course lol.

must_kill_Santa
now it means she doesnt like skool
some people

diegocala
sure about that?

crazy_c
The toilets in my skool are nasty. the seats ar full s**t, blood, piss etc etc

diegocala
hover

crazy_c
i learnt that the hard way unfortunately....... sad

Genesis-Soldier
Yes, yes it is.

riv6672
2003?
Jeez, i was ass deep in Iraqis back in 2003. laughing

Genesis-Soldier
I knew you were a service man but I don't remember asking about your time over seas.

Is there anything you can comfortably tell us riv?

Nuke Nixon
Originally posted by riv6672
2003?
Jeez, i was ass deep in Iraqis back in 2003. laughing

I'll bet that wasn't as fun as it sounds.

riv6672
^^^se answer to you as to Gen...

...it sucked, but it was the job. stick out tongue

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^se answer to you as to Gen...

...it sucked, but it was the job. stick out tongue

Fair enough, hope not all of it sucked.

riv6672
Made some great friends.

And believe it ir not its why i like posting so much. It kept me from going insane during every deployment.
I'd just talk comics, talk movies/TV, talk shit...!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.