what old time horror movies do u own and old time funny horror movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i own the orignal dracula movie the orignal mummy frankenstein and then i own many abbit and costello moive like when they met the mummy the invisble man the wear wolf dracula and shit like that those r great moives i luv abbit and castollo

Lord_Andres
they sure are fun too watch onecs in a whilesmile

BackFire349
i own the original dracula. i love wolfman.

Evil Dead
The only pre-1970 horror movie I own in Night of the Living Dead..........

BackFire349
i believe he meant that old old movies from the 30's, i dont consider night of the living dead that old.

Evil Dead
I know........that's why I put pre-1970.......I never really liked any of the old horror movies. I enjoyed The Invisible Man but that was about it............

BackFire349
i loved the wolfman, i wrote a review for it for my film class a year ago. great great movie.

Lord_Andres
wolfman was cool, so was frankenstein, bride sucket thu, and the creature was coolsmile

DeNiro
oo yeah the creture from the blakc lagoon i got that one also i cant belive i forgot that one that was always my fav of the old horror movies

ANGELIQUE
I HAVE DRACULA AND NOSFFERATU!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.