Someone that saw it Spoiler from hell (mabey)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cowboyography
Ok i have been reading forum after forum, and came across a guy who said he saw it here is what he had to say along with a bunch of QandA from him

First of all, id like to say i do not know ALL the answers (the version of the movie i saw wasn't exactly the best quality ever), but from what i understood, this is my answer:

When Neo arrives in the machine city, before reaching the big blue thing (Machine Ruler), he has to travel through several narrow passages after escaping the rubble of the Logos. Trinity is unconscious (not going to say if shes dead yet.. you gotta wait for that one...) and he walks out, slightly limping at first. He gets a good look at 01 (VERY beautiful, even BETTER looking than anything visual that Star Wars has had to offer as of yet). He sees tons of "Sentinel-like" (not Sentinels), machines. He travels through a huge golden path, surrounded by strange devices (not sure what they do, but you can barely see this scene in some trailers). When he reaches the end, a humongous light (the so-called Orange Sentinel, which isn't a Sentinel), rips right through him, lifting him up and knocking him down, sort of paralyzing him. The machines surround him and carry him to their ruler (at this point, the scene cuts to the Zion battle).

-- Seraph represents an Angel... that is his "program". He was originally targeted for deletion, but became a rogue program, and instead of joining Mero, he was found by the Oracle (who represents a fortune telling goddess), and now serves to protect her, and that which matters most to him, which is the future. Seraph does indeed die in Club Hell... BUT, he puts up a D*MN Good fight, and proves exactly how strong he is (reminiscent of Neo's earlier powers in the first Matrix, yes Seraph can dodge bullets). When he dies, they play a beautiful BGM which will be track 13 on the Matrix Revolutions Soundtrack.

-- Neo discovers that all Agents are sentient programs based on the design of the original systemic anomaly and the Merovingian, which explains their ability to change code (even if it causes the so-called Deja Vu effect, they haven't mastered it).

-- While Neo is in Mobil Ave, he is relatively powerless. His mind cannot be free'd due to the fact that he is within his own brain and not within the rules of a computer system. All of his cool "One" powers are useless and the only person who has any sort of strength in Mobil Ave is the Spectator / Trainman.

and now the coolest tidbit:

-- The fight with Neo and Smith at the end (Superbrawl), will be spectacular. It begins (as youve seen), with them running at each other. They meet in the middle of the road and do some kung-fu punches with each getting a few hits, dodges, blocks, etc. They both punch each other at the same time and go flying back, then drop to the ground and fly back to each other, pounding each other. Smith lifts Neo up in the air to punch him, but Neo escapes, kicking Smith through the concrete. Smith gets up and smirks and they keep pounding each other (not much martial arts, just street fighting mixed with SOME Martial Arts), Neo flies up to the air, and Smith does right after. Smith laughs, saying something about being MORE powerful than the one, and questioning why Neo is fighting to save the machines and the humans (which was explained earlier). Neo says that everything begins with choice, and he chooses to end the war tonight. Then they both fly in the air and spread their arms, glass shatters on all of the buildings around them, showing a huge ripple explosion as they fly up.

Ill reveal more when the time comes.... but its cool cause they fight ALL over the place, including the Chinese Tea Shop, The Oracle's Apartment, The Subway, through buildings, and even back to Metacortex. Lots of familiar stuff, very cool. Lots of damage.

why are they sending the Squiddies to kill the humans in Zion ?

Well this is an easy question which can be answered in Reloaded... its part of control. They ALWAYS destroy Zion. Theyve done it enough times to know. They dont care about those revolting humans, they only care about those who are willing to make peace. The machines never wanted this "beef". The humans started it, but dont worry, Zion isn't wiped out in the movie (but it is torn up badly).

why is the skies LOOKED scorched ?

Pay close attention to Second Reniassance. The humans did indeed scorch the skies, BUT... when they got near 01, they couldnt because all of their craft was shot down by the machines VERY fast. Basically, they scorched other places on Earth, but not near 01 because the machines wouldnt allow it. However, they key word there is that they didn't "SCORCH" the skies... they just covered them with smoke. After years and years, the smoke began to wear off (which was bad because the machines didn't want their plan of control to be foiled), so in between Matrices (when Zion is being rebuilt by the previous One), the Machines re-smoked the skies. Kind of ironic. The machines basically "cloud" the vision of the humans like this.

Neo isn't the first human to be in love, thats true, BUT, the entire purpose of the experiment was to make the "systemic anomaly" fall in "love"... touch the Source, and reload the Matrix (also rebuilding Zion in the process). Basically, if Neo chose to touch the Source, the machines would've recieved the emotion of "love". With every "Anomaly" that touches the Source, the machines learn more and more, hence becoming more human. Therefore, since Neo chose the other door, now the machines need to ONCE AGAIN destroy Zion and try again. Unfortunately for them, Smith is here... not to mention the Matrix is about to crash due to Neo's choice. The machines have no choice BUT to trust Neo to clean the Matrix of the "Smith Virus" and at last be forced to unite.

The Second Reniassance isn't TOTALLY Bogus, but it was a program (movie, whatever), created by the machines and from the machine point of view. Watch it again and you'll notice exactly why its seemingly pro-machine, anti-human. The history isn't a lie, because most of the information is in fact TRUE, but the "PURPOSE" of making human slaves isn't what they want you to think. Check out my original post to find the truth...

The reason the Architect said "despite my sincerest efforts he has been unable to irradicate it" is because he did NOT expect that the "systemic anomaly" would be as powerful as Neo was, to delete agents and cause a disruption in control. The very FIRST Matrix had no agents, because the agents were created when the machines learned about the anomaly's powers when the first "One" touched the source. Each "One" has become slightly more powerful. They simply expected a human with a programmed mind that was higher than a normal human, and who did not accept the code on the unconscious level. When he says "a lesser mind less bound by perfection", he speaks of Persephone. Why does she have a lesser mind? Because he f*cked up and kissed another human. Shes was originally not loyal to Mero (even though he cheated first), hence she isn't perfect. (personally, i wouldnt cheat on her... i think we can all agree that shes FINE AS HELL.)

Cowboyography
Why/how does Neo get blinded and what if anything does it have to do with The Merovingian asking for the Eyes of the Oracle?

No, the eyes of the Oracle have nothing to do with Neo's eyes...
The eyes of the ORACLE is SERAPH

About Trinity, and, her link with Neo... you said that she's part of his path, we already know, but how exactly, it's a thing i need to know; i mean, is this by her death, if she dies? Is this because of her love for him?
Are they humans? Is neo somehow program and human, or only human?
Is their love a key?

I cant tell you that yet... but love IS a key. Thats what the whole Matrix Trilogy is actually about. Remember the climaxes? Matrix 1: Trinity tells Neo she loves him, and he becomes the One. Matrix 2: Neo chooses Trinity over mankind, saves her life... cause he loves her. Etc...

1- Persephone! Hotter then Reloaded?
2- How long of a time is she in the movie?
3- Is she just in the Hell Club sequence?
4- Is she still smooching folks?

1 She is always hot... VERY HOT.. Nice Cleavage... i wouldn't mind sticking my floppy and "reloading" her... he he he
2 Shes in the movie for the first half
3 She is only in Club Hell
4 She doesn't kiss anybody in this movie.... though i wouldn't mind some HLA between her and Trin.

1. Do the twins appear in the movie, and if so do they fight neo/seraph
2. Is there a fight scene between neo and the train man (And by that i mean a massive fight , not like the fight between morpheus and the twins )
3. What does the merovigian mean with the eyes of the oracle
4. Does he get the eyes of the oracle
5. Does persephone die
6. Is the zion siege as bloody as second rennessaince part 2

1. No Twins in Revolutions
2. Neo doesn't fight the Trainman.
3. (SPOILER The Merovingian needs the Oracle's sight, and that happens to be Seraph. Seraph has always been in the hell club. When he says that, he is not ordering Trin to GET them, he is ordering her to give him up, in which she does. Seraph is the Oracle's so-called "eyes" because he can jump through programs using backdoors, etc, and he has a strong sense of code (which is why he and the Oracle left a few minutes before Smith popped up in Reloaded).
4. Persephone APPEARS to die... but i honestly dont know. I can say that they dont show her after Club Hell
5. The Zion Siege is pretty massive. Lots of killing, but the difference between the two battles is that a lot more machines are taken apart in this one. Its pretty bloody, but not overly gory.

What role does Zee have?

Zee doesn't have a major role except just to help some survivors along with Link.

How does the movie start?

The movie starts off with Neo lying down and Trin looking over him, sort of like how Reloaded Ended. Then, after that scene, we see the three power lines in Neo's mind.

do they really explain the oracle's change in appearance (assuming that it's because mero is hunting her down), or are they really trying to stick it to you by making you play through enter the matrix to get all of the info?

does the metacortex/metacortechs company have any backstory/significance in the creation or maintenance of the matrix itself?

does the movie set up this game to have an interesting story/plot/etc? i mean, surely there can't be 100% peace and harmony if you're going to be paying monthly to run around the matrix ducking agents and tearing stuff up.

Yes they explain the Oracles change of appearance to Trin and Morpheus. Metacortex is not important, but it is seen during the Superbrawl. The end of the movie is one of those "We will not reveal the future, but we will give hope to the future" kind of thing. The main theme is "Hope". However, it has both its sad and happy parts. However, i feel as if you guys will walk out of the theatre with smiles on your faces. But i can honestly say this about The Matrix Online... i have NO CLUE about any info about the game... or even when it takes place. So i dont know. All i know is that it's suppose to come out early 2004.. and that i wanna check it out.

Whats up with the helicopter scene? Is there a helicopter anywhere in the movie or not?

No Helicopter Chase... Choppers were used in the filming of the Superbrawl to add special shots and visuals. But there is no helicopter scene.

What is the ball of light that becomes a star in the Architect's monitors? Does it have anything in common with the bright light at the beginning of M1, the opening spiral of Reloaded, and the green flash seen in the Rev trailers?

Is "the source" more than just a machine mainframe? Is "the source" the same for both man and machine?

have no clue the significance of the light. It is not shown in Revolutions, so im guessing its just Neo reaching the source or some kind of symbolism. Its really never explained deeply.

'How is the fight where the guys go on the cieling'
A)
How do the go on the cieling,
and
B) I'm worried the cieling idea is cheesy and it'll be a bad scene. (no flamming please) Can u affirm if it's as good as the lobby scene in matrix 1 or even better. because we all know, that it's classic!!.. and if it can beat that. than I'm sold.

The Hell Club entrance fight is pretty cool. They continuisly switch from ceiling to floor and vise-versa. Its a LOT like the Matrix 1 lobby scene, but ten times cooler. We finally see some more bullet-time scenes as tons of rounds are dumped. Its an incredible mix of martial arts and gunplay, and i absolutely loved it. The scene isn't cheesy, and its incredibly awesome

could you AT LEAST post JUST 1 frame of the Workprint that you have to VERIFY that you are TRULY telling the truth about all of this. By doing so i guarantee you NO ONE will question your words PERIOD!

I dont have a workprint, never claimed i had one. Trust me, if i had any sort of images or pictures, i probably would've posted a couple of them to juice your appetite (specially the incredible scene with Neo and Smith on the ceiling of the Metacortex building, Unbelievable). So i'm sorry, but i never had one.

1. What does Niobe do of importance in the movie?

Niobi and Ghost help out big time during the machine invasion, dropping a bomb to knock out about 1000 squiddies, buying the Zionists some time.

What is the name of the woman who fires the rockets and fights with Zee? Does she die?

Didn't catch her name... she does die.

-How does Seraph die?

When Club Hell explodes, he is caught inside saving "the child", its parents, Morpheus, and Trin. Sort of like a sacrifice.

-What is the function of the Trainman, and is he in fact in Club Hell?

The Trainman is in club hell, but hes not in the trailers. He can move from Club Hell to the Subway, to Mobil Ave. The Trainman is the link between mind and body. The Loop Train is the link between one's mind and one's body in the Matrix. Since the Trainman controls time in the Matrix, only he can reach this point.

-How does Ghost die?

Ghost doesn't die

-What do Smith and the Oracle talk about?

Lots of Stuff.... but im not telling you yet...

The Merovingian's code comes from the Architect. He wasn't made into a Rogue Program until the third Matrix (the one with the first anomaly). The code of Merovingian's program is still owned by the Architect, which he uses the skill of backdoors and the "bullet-time" powers of the first Anomaly to model the agents. Problem is, the agents can never be as strong as an anomaly because an anomaly is "only human", so his mind can extend past the laws of gravity, etc. The agents can only do this to an extent, because they still do not understand the function or have solved the mathematical error which makes up the "One". Until they do that (which they wont, because even Machine's arent perfect), they wont be able to create a perfect agent. The only agent close to being perfect is Smith, and thats because he is nolonger a part of the system, due to his deletion by Neo in The Matrix. Hopefully that answered something...

Cowboyography
Who or What is the Trainman?

From what i know, the Trainman is a program very similar to the keymaker. The keymaker had the ability to unlock doors and backdoors within the Matrix's programming, as well as opening the door of light for The One. The Trainman is indeed loyal to the Merovingian, but is in fact secretly aware of the crashing of the Matrix and that he too must protect what matters most: The future. The Trainman controls time within the Matrix, sort of like how you clock a computer. The LOOP train is the only means of travel besides the hardline (which Neo can't use), to get from the Matrix to a mind. Mobil Ave exists inside Neo's mind... a place where time doesn't exist. The Trainman takes "the Child" and her parents to the Hell Club to escape after explaining a few things to Neo. Neo tries to stop him because of his curiosity, sort of "trying" to use his One Powers (which is pretty funny), but realizes they are useless and the Trainman punches the heck out of him, knocking him back. After the struggle in Hell Club, The Trainman guides Trinity onboard the train to meet Neo, and to awaken him to reach his body again.

Cowboyography
First of all, before i begin, i would like to say i am not Stewie-18, Dolan, Zculptor or any of these "wanna-bes". Id like to settle you guys down by telling you that the Stewie-18 ending of the "ultimate betrayal" is bullsh*t. Neo does not destroy the Matrix. After just recently reading that post, i was compelled to join because of these completely wrong facts.

1. "He fights for us" who is morpheous referring to?

2. What relavence does 'the kid' not the child, the kid the one who freed himself from the matrix, have to do with the story. According to empire if there was a matrix four it would revolve around him so what is this super twist?

1. (SPOILER) Morpheus is referring to.... "The Kid"

2. HAHAHA. Wouldn't you like to know... I think i just gave out a hint with question 1, and i wont say anything else about the Kid's until a few days pass... so dont ask. (However, speculate if youd like)

I'd just like to know one thing, what did you think of the film? Was it better than you expected, better than Reloaded? Will we be satisfied?

Unbelievable Movie... there was only one major "Matrix Kung-Fu fight scene" (as opposed to the three in Reloaded), but it kicked soo much a**, that there was no need for another. Bullet-Time is back, and used a lot more. Lots of action, thought-provoking, and visually unbelievable. Fans of Anime (Japanese Animation), such as Serial Experiments Lain, DBZ, Ghost in the Shell, and Yu Yu Hakusho will flip out (because the movie sort of takes ideas from each one).

1) Is anyone in zion not what they seem to be. Either a traitor/program/older than this incarnation of the one?

2) You said Trinity has some correlation of machine/human/program. Can you explain more about what goes on with that?? I'm guessing her death somehow motivates Neo to make the end decisions he does.

3) Does the child take over the running of the Matrix at the end of the movie?

1. (SPOILER): Everybody in Zion is normal, except for The Kid. There is one sort of "betrayal"... but it comes from jealousy and not from any sort of alliance to the machines. I wont reveal any more yet.

2. Yup, youve got it... only thing is... she doesn't exactly die...

3. No, she doesn't. She is only the foundation... another character takes over the running of the Matrix.

What are the origins of the Merovingian, and is he a prior version of the anomaly (i.e. a former "One"?

I already explained the Merovingian in my very FIRST post... As for the child question... they have to leave because nobody can be left alone in Mobil Ave with a mind, in this case Neos... not even the Trainman. Its one of those "Matrix Laws". He has to take the child out so that he can leave to Club Hell. He then uses the train to bring Trinity to Mobil Ave to get access Neo.

how does the Morpheus/Niobe relationship conclude?

Ill spoil that VERY soon...

happy,sad or no change?

Happy... with a bit of sadness

Does LOCK die?

That is part of the spoiler...

What does the KID end up becoming?

Something special... but NOT the leader of the Matrix

Why is he giving a Speech to Zion?

Prepare them for the Machins

How cool was the Smith/Oracle scene?

Very cool... very informative

the V-code in the trailer. was that Smith taking over Oracle?

No.. thats the Oracle activating her self-deletion

lol anymore cameos from crew members in the Movie?

ala bill pope playing secruity gaurd
I didnt notice...

If Mobil Ave. is inside Neo's head (which was my theory! ), then how in the heck did Rama and his family get inside?
It appears that Neo wakes up on the floor of the Mobil station, with the child standing next to him. So she is already there. How?

Or, more importantly ... why?

They never explained how, but my guess is that they were brought by the Trainman. The child is there first, but they are all there, you just cant see them on screen until the dialogue with Neo / child is finished. Mobil Ave is pretty big... sort of like a real subway station.

Based on the info I read, Mobil ave isn't so much in neo's head but actually a gateway between his mind and the matrix. an entry point to access the matrix wireless using brainpower.

Also to add, I think the girl is there to meet people who can enter the matrix without being hardwired in, since that seem to be the next step in the evolution of the matrix.

Youve got it on the head... Every Program has a purpose... a job. The child doesn't have a job, but she does have an obligation.

1. Does Bane-Smith re-enter The Matrix?

1. Bane does not re-enter the Matrix... there is no need...

Two reasons:
1. He was weak, his mind was strained, used up all of his power
2. He was using his machine power.. which is something his body is not accustomed to.. sort of like how his eyes hurt when he first used them...

are there any fights in the movie that we havent predicted or are not shown in the trailers/commercials? and if so, whos fighting and where?

Yes, there is... in fact.. two MAJOR ones.. with main characters... but i wont spoil them yet...

I hope ive helped.... Thank you to those who took the red pill.. as for those who put the blue pill.... stay in wonderland....

JediHDM
Great...another spoiler...

The Omega
We have plenty of "guys" in this forum who've said they've seen it.
Why should we trust your "guy"?

JediHDM
or your guys guy, because that is probably what he is saying...its just a loop that continues, and continues, until the movie comes out, then people change their story, and say HA, i was right, while everyone knows they were wrong...

The Omega
Wasn't that what MatrixKnower just did the other day?
When some bright individual tore his spoiler to pieces? "I was just here to lead you off the right track"?
THAT was hilarious.

SimplePriest
Oh wow, has it been two days already... yup it has... time for another spoiler. Thanks

JediHDM
TIme for a cookie, everyone, come on, dont be shy, even you, Banana King...

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance confused Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

HAHAHA...I'm THE BANANA KING!!!

Cowboyography
The only part I really care about is that the movie is 2hours and 40 minutes long I hope thats true. or longer

EyeMakeMovies
ok--from the first post... the quality of the film has absolutely nothing to do with having answers... whether you can see every little detail is irrelevant when tlaking about the plot--this is all a bunch of crap.. waste your typing on other people.

Evil Dead
This was taken from The Last Free City's Revolutions Spoilers forum.........I post there too. Go and read some of this guy's threads.....he has many of them. He does a very convincing job of making you believe he has seen the movie.

http://matrix.ugo.com/zionswitchboard/categories.cfm?catid=40

This Guy's name is "Speaks_The_Truth" or something like that........

Sifer
Yep, and is exaxctly the place I got the idea from for which I am posting in the Thread "It beings - Spoiler Warning". It makes 100% sense and everyone who has attempted to argue the point that it isn't real, just gets blown down. I would like Omega to go and have a read and see if she can grasp it - cause she can't when I have put it down.

The Omega

Sifer
I didn't say it was correct, I said I believe it is something that will happen. I did not say that it is what WILL happen.

The answers are there, you just have to look deeper down the rabbit hole big grin (and no, that isn't a joke).

xemir
wow all the information you gave us is clips from trailers with fake storys nt thowe. Just becaue theres no picture of the helicopter chase scene doesnt mean its not in the movie. Next person to try to make fake spoiler thread should add that part to the movie.

Sifer
The Helicopter sequence was apparently for the Superbrawl...

Cowboyography
EVIL DEAD you know who im talking about it is a guy named
Speaks_the_Truth that has been leaking this out slowly
pretty convincing folks, go read his stuff
and knock that shit off you guys going "Lame another spoiler" because lets face it if you didnt want a spoiler you wouldnt have opened this thread

Evil Dead
This guy devulges more information that can be assertained from the trailers.........he goes in depth in a few threads on a few subjects. It is entirely possible he has seen the work print.......I'm sure there were more than a few made. Every single person who worked on the special effects, post production, and for the studio themselves overseeing the movie got to see the movie work print.

I'm not saying everything he says is true.........but he is very convincing and puts alot of info. out there. If he's making this up, he should have written the movie.

xemir.......what are you talking about? This guy has made numerous threads that stretch for 10 - 40 pages.......he posted alot more information than the little preview that is given in this thread.

Sifer
Indeed he does - but I know for a fact that some people will disagree. Well, if they do, I have a feeling them people are gonna be dissappointed come November. And yes, he has explained far better than I have in the thread "It Begins - Spoiler Warning".

Let the flames roll........

burlyman
Sifer! stop adverstising yourself in every thread! happy

Sifer
Why?

burlyman
roll eyes (sarcastic) no reason

Woodstock
I've been reading a lot of spoilers myself but there all taken as theorys. If they come true then good for that person but I don't think that it should be taken so seriously. Ya know?? I like the fact that people are adding their thoughts otherwise we wouldn't have anything to talk about!

JediHDM
yes, i understand that, however, it is the fact that people advertise them as SPOILERS rather than MY THOUGHTS...if people were open minded, to the possibility that they are wrong, then it would be a whole lot easier to talk to them...

Woodstock
Very true I agree completly, and some are just labeling them wrong, some people that I have discussed with are open to change and debate but like you said their are some who feel it is their way or the highway! But, if people are going to be stuck up and not be open to reason then I don't see the reason for arguing with them. Just ignore and talk to those that are willing to talk.

JediHDM
the fact remains that there are Lemmings out there who are ready and willing to believe the first spoiler that comes their way, and for this, we fight, we fight to the death..."To the Matresses!!!"

Woodstock
LOL, I agree entirely

JediHDM
Actually, i open EVERY thread, w/o looking at the subject, because i try to help people with any questions, and i want to see what other people think. However, OUR patience is growing thin in regards to supposed Spoilers...

droopy1592
He didn't talk about Smiddy's cookies so there's nooooooo way this spoiler is true!

JediHDM
hahaha...true...

SimplePriest
LOL yeah good point about the cookies...

yeah, I don't see what's so hard about putting them out as your own thoughts, not as a spoiler. I've done it a couple of big times so far. It's tough sometimes because you're putting something out there for everyone to view and tear apart, but still... It's nice to see what people feel about your ideas, or how they might modify them. That seems like the point of having a forum anyway, but whatever. I guess people will always want to put it down as a spoiler and take the safe route. And then again, maybe they just want to see how many people they can get to believe it...

oh well... such is life...

JediHDM
or how many people they can rile up BECAUSE it is untrue, and everyone Knows it is untrue...

SimplePriest
hmmm good point.... miffed well in that case, consider me un-riled big grin

Sifer
If you didn't notice guys, it does say (maybe) in the title...

The Omega

SimplePriest
Sifer> good point. Ok, i guess we did lay in kinda hard since he did say Maybe (most of the time they don't even say that). But I think I forgot about the title after I read his posts. In the posts he seemed to be talking about it like he Had seen the movie (or was it his friend who had seen it. Well either way...). But honestly, I enjoyed it anyway. It seemed like a good version... and I'm sorry to say, he had me going for a while. I kinda got upset at myself for reading it...

FallenForever
Yeah i agree with you guys, i dont believe anyone here has actually seen the movie, but i do think that some people are on to something

tshirt
You know what is really funny (if you think about it), is that whether the spoiler is real or fake, people are just going to believe it or not. Regardless of anything else. And in some ways, the more believable it is, the less likely it is the real thing.

Think about if you read a spoiler for M2 before it came out. Instead of Neo fights Smith a few more times and fulfills his duty as the one, you would find out that:

Neo can see the future, there is a guy who is protecting the Oracle, Morpheus is standing on top of a tractor trailer when it crashes (head on) into another tractor trailer, some Frenchman who curses a lot gives a girl an orgasm, Neo is the 5th (or is it 6th?) "One". Neo can control the Sentinals, Smith can live outside the Matrix, and Neo gets a serious kiss from someone other than Trinity. And all of this has happened before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.