oh crap....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

N.Tonks
My dog just got to my dad's glasses while I was supposed to be watching him...My dad's gonna be soooo mad....What do I do?

Remy
Hide under your bed?

Another_Smithy
Uhhhh, tape them back together, or make it look like as soon as they walk in make it look like you are wrestling the dog for the glasses,

Shit your screwed

N.Tonks
I managed to pop the lenses back into the frame...does that help?

Another_Smithy
Is the glasses frame still intact?

N.Tonks
they're a little bent out of shape and thay have tooth marks in them...

Another_Smithy
Dude, your screwed. Hmm are the very noticable? How long till your parents get home?

N.Tonks
I don't know when my parents are coming home...but I have an idea...I'm gonna put the glasses in the case and pretend nothing happend..and I'm going to hide at a friends house...she better be home...*runs to friends house*

N.Tonks
*comes running back* Doh! shes not home.

Another_Smithy
Hmm, make like you are making a sandwhich or something.

diegocala
Get some duct tape and tape the glasses to the dogs head, I mean if you're already in trouble...

silver_tears
i say u hide them and pretend like ur dad lost them angel
he wont be able to prove you wrong whistle

diegocala
that will never work...

silver_tears
sure it will
he cant acuse you for doing sumthing if he doesnt know where the evidence is stick out tongue

N.Tonks
thats a good idea evil face

diegocala
ummm, coming from a Dad, he will find out and be twice as pissed, so you let the dog eat something, so what?...add that too disrespecting your Dads intelligence and watch out!

DeNiro
i say just get him some cheappy glasses that r kinda ok from jewle inmsytead of going to buy him really expensive ones but if it were me i would have been like dog broke ur glasses tough like sorry big grin

Kram3r
roface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.