Matirx Reloaded Dvd Menu Screens

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bjn74
HERE THEY ARE!

bjn74
AND...

bjn74
DEEDEEDEE

bjn74
LAST? BUT NOT LEAST....

movie_freak
kool...

Sifer
I could have posted these for you months ago if you wanted to see em...LOL

rysdigital
actually, neither of those are on the ESVCD dvdr, except the second one. the chapter selection doesn't have chapter names on it either (IIRC).

Sifer
who said anything about ESVCD DVDR? My version has the chapter names on.

rysdigital
make a screencap of one of the other chapter titles then. you got the ntsc version or what?

i do know however that no extras dvd has been released yet smile

Sifer
Nope - PAL.

rysdigital
screencap ..

Korri
Wicked!!! eek! *bounces on couch more*

bjn74
I guess your to cool Sifer...and where is your screencap?

Sifer
Well, I say I could have, but everytime I try to screencap a DVD, blackness....

I can send you the actual DVD though - that would prove it. Anyone?

burlyman
mobile

JKozzy
Sure. [email protected], or IM me on eagle7100 Sifer.

bjn74
Im for that...

rysdigital
capture it with windvd's Capture feature (if you use windvd for viewing it on your pc that is).

or use HyperSnap-DX and turn on Special Captures (DirectX) (google on it, i think there's a shareware version).

JKozzy
Wait, how did you get the dvd already? (question to anyone who owns it)

SimplePriest
same question... ???

Of course at this point I guess I Could just wait.... well, maybe not. How did you get it already???
blink

Sifer
I downloaded it...LOL. I still have it on pre-order though - not long now big grin

SimplePriest
dang... I should have pre-ordered. I could watch it right now, tonight, if I had it! ok ok, ten days. Not that long

bjn74
come on priest..It was EASILY obtainable for the last 3-4 months...I have enjoyed several times big grin

JKozzy
Heh.... I found this thread on Google search by accident and felt the need to bump, good times cool

Real
this is kinda old...

Korri
no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.