carnivale

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
so whats up with this series, is anyon into it or what? maybe its just me but i've been watching it and seems damn good so far

silver_tears
i like the commercials big grin

Sacrifice
It is different, very dark and off-beat, I like it. I really have no idea where the story is going, which is good. Most shows are too predictable.

BackFire349
havent watched it.

Evil Dead
I was going to watch it but I missed the first episode so I said **** it.....................it was my understanding that this was just a mini-series. Am I correct on that or is it going to be a full Sopranos/OZ type series.

Kes
This belongs in GDF.
moving--moved

badkittykitty
I caught a little of this last night..it was to trippy! I think I like big grin

Fire
never saw it

buffymitch
looks good. i think you can catch the first 3 episodes today on HBO.
The series loks great. I love when history is portraid this way. Nick Stahl camn actually act. HE is doing is job fine.In some way it has something of X-men but that doesn't matter

DemonicGambit-2
I've never seen it, but I want to

Storm
never heard of it before
what kinda show is it?

DemonicGambit-2
I'm not quite sure, but the commerical's for it looked dark. So I think I'd like it

ragesRemorse
yeah it is only a mini series. So far it is very entertaining. Its a nice breath of fresh air of originality. Its got a dark appeal to it. There is deffaintly somthing big instore that this show is hinting to

happy kine
i caught the show late one night in an altered state of mind......... what a strange show...

Darth Hater
GREAT GREAT show

edwinian
good show...def

Dexx
bleh...reviving it for nothing. there's a thread about this in the tv section

lil bitchiness
I never heard of it either...blink it probably was on TV or something, but i havent payed any attention.

Dexx
yeah, it's a series. quite good actually. watched the first season

midnightshadow
seen adverts on sky and it looks really ace!!!!!
have sooo go to see that
totally my kinda series!

ragesRemorse
It is a great series. Great dialogue, and superb acting. However some of the episodes can drag on a bit, but they all lead to somthing. If you miss like two episodes, you will be lost and might aswell not watch it untill you catch up. I dont know what happend. It was advertised as a miniseries, but there is going to be two more seasons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.