lets celebrate till it happens

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
we have more then half of a million posts on thsi site i say we party till we get up to a million poist then once we hit a million post then we have a blow out on this thread and everyone posts on it and just have fun i am the first one tog rab a beer ne one wnat one :drink:

DeNiro
yeah DeNiro im with u lets wait for tierd hiker and silver tears and everyone else before we start to party ok u got it bro

silver_tears
im right here wink

DeNiro
grabb a beer then and keep posting we got to hit a mill soon big grin *throws irene a beer*

silver_tears
*gets hit in the leg* ouchie erm

DeNiro
sorry i was drunk before i started the thread so my throwing in off

FallingBlue
aww..poor silver

alright, ill party with yall *grabs a root beer* im clean though

DeNiro
u want ne blow cause we got pleanty in the bak if u dont drink

FallingBlue
I dont do anything really, im 14, eventhough when im at age im still not going to do any o' that shit, but hey, i can be the designated driver

DeNiro
well u can stop being werid cause this is only a web site u know bro lo but i am with u i will neveer drink or ne thing as becasue i ama bodybuilder and cant take ne of that shit but i will get drunk alot during spring break u got to it is a must

silver_tears
*rubs sore leg* stick out tongue

FallingBlue
yah, ill give yah that one bra

DeNiro
throws fallin blue a beer well its time to graduate to doing some good medicine hehe

Kram3r
roface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.