The Matrix Revolutions Posters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theone0103
This is the neo poster for The matrix revolutions.

theone0103
This is the poster of Morpheous and Trinity for The Matrix revolutions.

theone0103
This is the poster of Agent smith (s) from the matrix revolutions.

theone0103
This is a poster of i don't know who but he is in the matrix revolutions. look at it and try to tell me who it is, if you know.

theone0103
And of corse this is the teaser poster of the matrix revolutions.

JediHDM
That is mifune in an APU, and this thread has already been started before...

JediHDM
This is a new one, just posted and only for international audiences...

mindbugaling
there seems to be alot of refferences to rain in the posters, i wonder if thats an ongoing theme throughout the movies

Another_Smithy
Or maybe it means it is the end of the Reign of the Machines.

CandyKoRn
too deep... lol

JediHDM
But rain would be following parallel or somewhat parallel lines of descent, whereas the code looks more like it is GOING to the same place, like falling out of a spot, backwards...

Crash_Overload
MY explaination, Archy made it go *flush*

SimplePriest
That international one is sweet.

Definitely a keeper yes

JediHDM
i dont know, it makes me feel kinda like they dont care anymore, like they're just putting the same images on different ones, but its cool, i think its better that neo and Trin are on the same one, although the others are set up the way they should be, but they coulda atleast created different poses, or somthin...

SimplePriest
Good point. yeah, good point....

but I'm glad I can get one of Neo and Trin now... thrown together or not.

clavis9495
I like the one with neo and trin the best
but like the reloaded pics better..... confused

burlyman
'October 4th, 2003----------------------------

Another poster?

This one is for international territories only, and is not the last we've heard regarding exclusive material for international markets.

Always look past your own borders.

More shortly...

TheMatrix.com'

me thinks we should check out the international sites in the future for hidden things

Sifer
Remember these are posters and the majority of cinema goers who live in the US aren't gonna go overseas and see the Neo & Trin one and vice-versa. So I don't think people would notice or even care if it was thrown together. What matters is, they have thrown it together and it looks like Neo should be there, not Morpheus - and vice versa - that's professionalism smile

The Omega
Well, look at this ...

clavis9495
owww hmmm

clavis9495
Neo> is that camera on?

JediHDM
Here's another...

Sifer
OOOooooHHH, I like.

I really am gonna have to bring my old Photoshop skills back into practice.

http://sifer.deviantart.com

JediHDM
sifer, are those desktops themes available, or are they just pictures, photoshop creations?

Sifer
Download em if you wish, I just put them there for people to criticise. They are just photoshop creations and I found the source files for them the other day on a really old backup CD. But you can use them for a desktop if you wish smile

Sifer
Those desktops it shows are actually created from other people's work and is what my desktop used to look like. But the other stuff (the photo manipulated stuff & one skin I think) were all created in photoshop to be criticised big grin

matrixgurl4
awesome

The Omega
Hm! Well, I'm not really sure I like those new posters. I by far prefer the Reloaded ones...

JediHDM
I would like it if someone took those pics and made themes, cause those look cool, and no, i dont like the new posters very much, either

Matrix_4_ever
Happy Dance just testing im new to killermovies

JediHDM
Welcome!! and be sure to read the "Frequently discussed topics" thread...would you like a cookie, or perhaps a dancing Banana King?
*offers a basket of Oracle cookies*

Banana King --> Happy Dance

i like the poster with the giant mech the most, i got that as my desktop now. So awesome. I really like these new posters, they give the epic feel back to the matrix that the first one had and that i personally felt was lost in the second one. I applaud the makers of these posters, the rain just makes it all the more epic. smile

Matrix_4_ever
testing signature.

Matrix_4_ever
damit it dont work

Matrix_4_ever
testing again

dragonpisces272
that smith poster seems very popular in threads...I seen it more than 3 times in different posts. Well, I shouldn't say popular, but it's one that people like to talk about.
Matrix_4_ever > yes! take a cookie. Their chocolate chipsss... big grin
I think were scaring the newcomers on this cookie thing. My cousin reads posts here (but not a very big matrix fan) and says that we "exaggerate" the cookies to much...but we just cant get enough of that stuff... laughing out loud

Korri
haha Big Smiddy looks so stupid there...im gonna have to get that poster!! laughing out loud

Dryden
umm, you dont have to repost to test your sig, just check an older post smile

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/smilies/banana.gif

Korri
that is my fault

theone0103
The only thing we are all waiting for is the matrix reloaded dvd and the matrix revolutions to come out in theaters.

ONLY 4 more days until the matrix reloaded is on dvd!!! YIPPIE

ONLY 26 days left until The Matrix Revolutions!!!!!

Korri
i have it already stick out tongue

theone0103
I think i have 7 of the matrix revolutions posters.

They are:
Apu
Agent Smith
Teaser Poster
Neo
Neo and Trinity
Morpheous and Trinity
Agent Smiths

There should be many more.
For the matrix reloaded there were 13 (i think)

Does anyone have anymore photos, posters, or production photos.

tshirt
Apu?
Can you post that?

Or is that just a Simpson joke?

JediHDM
here it is...
GO MIFUNE!!!

tshirt
Is that really called Apu, or is that just a joke? (I mean, isn't that Commander Locke?)

realworlddreams
kk, not readin maybe already answered...addiction to posting taking over...i like it when it totally takes control...rain=final/fatal? fight between neo and smith, get it? i.e. trailer...

JediHDM
no, that is Captain Mifune, and that IS an APU, but right now i cant remember what it stands for...

burlyman
Mifune has 2 short lines and a cough in Reloaded no expression

theone0103
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

I love the reloaded posters and i think i will show you my favorite one just for the heck of it.

theone0103
laughing out loud
I like the twins just couse they are cool looking. I would like to have all those posters on paper but i don't have all the money to buy them all.

I would like to get the holographic poster of The Matrix Revolutions. But the price range of it is from $35.00-$75.00 on ebay.

Korri
yeah that one is really kewl wink

theone0103
i wonder if the twins are in the matrix revolutions.

burlyman
not in here.. please not in here..

theone0103
Whats not supposed to be in here?

What are you talking about...

theone0103
There were so many good matrix reloaded posters i will show you them all!!!

Korri
laughing out loud

oh burly i know the feeling

burlyman
if the twins are in rev, its like an arguement in 6 threads

theone0103
that was morphepus this is NEO.

burlyman
i prefer the full posters not the cropped ones

theone0103
niobe

theone0103
Perspone.

JKozzy
ooooh so fine

theone0103
Agent Smith

theone0103
trinity

theone0103
The Twins

theone0103
Teaser

Korri
Trinity and Persephone suck!!

theone0103
And May 15

theone0103
Sorry all i found was cropped pics

burlyman
by the way.. this is a REV poster thread laughing

Korri
yeah lol

JKozzy
persephone and trinity do not suck! they contribute much to the storyline... mmm... of the movies.

Korri
still suck miffed

JKozzy
do not do not do not!!!!

Korri
DO SO DO SO DO SO DO SO DO SO DO SO DO SO DO SO!!! stick out tongue

burlyman
hah

Korri
laughing out loud but its true

JKozzy
no its not! how can they suck... well i can think of ways, but they're not bad at all!! stick out tongue korri you might want to make a better choice of words

Korri
miffed B|tches!

JKozzy
that hurt, right here sad *points to heart*

theone0103
Does anyone have any matrix related posters or pictures???

clavis9495
uhm I think everyone here has matrix related stuff that's an irrelevant question... But I must agree with Korri Persephone could have been anyone but just because she is "good looking" (big **** and lips and funny accent) she is in reloaded cause her acting is terrible ( well according to my standards and Korri's) It's just abusing the woman-kind cause for what it's worth Merovingian could have been gay! Owkee I might be overreacting but you can see that her t its are quite big on the poster! Sorry for using these words if it is bothering you...

theone0103
Look ate me!!!

theone0103
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud LOL laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

theone0103
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Dryden
http://www.dj-fuchs.com/miscpics/forumpics/fabulous.jpg

clavis9495
WELL SOME WOMEN DO!! AND SOME GAY PEOPLE! well I thought maybe some people would really care about this film and the people in it I just think Monica Belucci wasn't a right pick for this job actually I can't think of any other people who'd do beter but I just DON"T LIKE HER ALRIGHT!!!

theone0103
Stop being so mean drylen. mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

theone0103
Now agent smith can kick your ass!!! eek! eek! eek!

theone0103
I wanna see revolutions in imax

theone0103
Do you want the twins to be in the matrix revolutions? They didn't have that much of a big part in the matrix reloaded. I wish i would be albe to learn more about them. If you buy the enter the matrix game for PC you can get Neo. (that came out of nowhere)

theone0103
I wonder when the matrix online comes out?

clavis9495
DRYDEN WHY ARE YOU SO F U C K I N MEAN! sorry if that sounded big and all...

theone0103
I agree!!!

theone0103
The Matrix Reloaded comes out tomorrow. Who is gonna buy it? :/

clavis9495
well He does actually have some sort of point....

theone0103
who?

theone0103
Dryden???!!! mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

clavis9495
HEY I was just kiddin ya on wee one!! And I've got reloaded! But ehm.. can you find out what the cover looks like in Amerika?

clavis9495
coz the cover of reloaded (dvd) is rotten over here

Dryden
man you guys take things too serious...and you post a LOT! lol

I am just messin with you guys...SHEESH.

lol, i changed it....is it better now?

clavis9495
Owkee *dryden begging for foregiveness on his knees* dryden we forgive you!

burlyman
monica bellucci was a bride of dracula in bram stoker's dracula
guess who else is in that film...

The Omega

Dryden
I think she's good! and I think fit the part well. I like it when they pick people based on how well they mix in with the rest of the cast, not their status. Think about it, if they picked Catherine Zeta jones...she's over the top and not believable, cameron Diaz....sucks...but she wouldn't fit with the cast at all.

Ever notice how there are hardly ANY blondes in the entire series!?

90% of cast are brunettes!

burlyman
omega> i dont particularly like harry potter. you know what i mean smile

think about the similarities between bs' dracula and mero etc

clavis9495
ow yeah BUT BLOND IS GOOD! I'M BLOND AND I'M PROUD OF IT!

clavis9495
hasn't anyone got the front cover for the american reloaded dvd I mean a picture or something coz I don't like the one that's in holland I mean the dvd cover...

burlyman
tis the same, i think

The Omega

clavis9495
ow alright so I'm rare then that's cool my sis is a redhead what does that mean

I want to be in matrix 4 if that's coming out even if it is crap I wouldn't care I just want to wear the leather and all that's so cool and use the guns ofcourse hehehe be a stuntwoman and do all the martial arts actually I'm already signing in casting agencies ...

burlyman
im blonde, well its kinda going brown no expression

clavis9495
owww cool but you aint no natural like me!!! stick out tongue

The Omega
Well, there you go burly. You're almost a candidate for an extra in Matrix 4: The Will Not Happen big grin

burlyman
yeh i am natural!

Dryden
yeah I guess I was thinking more into it, how the colors they use, and the people are all pale. I like the cinematography (spelling) they use in this movie and how its directed.

you dont see bright colors....flourescents, solid colors. Its moslty greys, blue's and green's..BUT...more pastel's of each color.

clavis9495
dryden> FDT

Korri
awww im sowee

theone0103
evil face evil face evil face
You know how the twins feel...
evil face evil face evil face

theone0103
I bought the matrix reloaded in the underworld consitering i watched it almost 3 time the day it came out...
evil face

I see that the twins can be ghosts...

The real ghost probably tried to do that too but he tried to hard and almost crapped his pants

cambece
I found this movie amazing. does anyone think they will release another or are they all done?

JediHDM
they are finished with movies, they will make more games, comics, but movies are through...

Korri
Neo looks hot...whats new

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.