Do you like to excercise?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing.

My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was 60. Now she's 97 years old and we don't know where the hell she is.

I have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.

The only reason I would take up exercising is so that I could hear heavy breathing again.

I joined a health club last year, spent about 400 bucks. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to show up.

I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.

The advantage of exercising every day is that you die healthier.

I don't exercise at all. If God meant us to touch our toes, he would have put them further up our body.

If you are going to try cross-country skiing, start with a small country.

The Force
i like to exercise, i excercise on accident all the time, probably because i run everywhere

Another_Smithy
I like exercising. I do it everyday. I practice Soccer everyday and I run everyday. My legs are actually very big (muscles) considering my age. I was actually thinking about doing cross country but I re-thunk it. I will go and try out for Track though.

silver_tears
i love sports big grin

FallingBlue
i hate exercising, i never do it *looks at stomach* ok, maybe i should

DemonicGambit
I exercise every chance I get

silver_tears
i do it when i feel like it wink
u do know wat the best excercise is right..........whistle

Nivvy
I run more then i swim at work.

Mainly to run away from my Manager, before she gives me a stink job. Like.. Clean up some crap, or go clean up a trail of blood and apply a lil first aid here and there.

Blergh.

I'd rather stand around and look important. And exercise my Authority over all swimmers.

evil face

silver_tears
id rather stand around and look pretty wink

LindsIsTightK
I used to exercise almost every night, mostly working on my butt and my stomach, and somewhat on my arms. I was also teaching myself to do the splits, which I was only about 6 inches off the ground big grin But summer came along and it was too damn hot to work out and I havent started back up since then

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i play hockey.

silver_tears
i can do the splits eek!

Nivvy
I do Rowing.

Quad Skull
Double Skull and....

Sweep Ore.

DemonicGambit
I lift, an' spar

I wouldn't mind watchin' a few choice ladies workin' out whistle

silver_tears
and those ladies are..........angel

LindsIsTightK
Man some of the butt exercises I have done, whoa, lol I would not mind having sex in some of those positions angel

silver_tears
*rids mind of those images* linds stick out tongue

LindsIsTightK
Well I'm serious, man have you seen some of those moves??? -imagines the possibilities-

silver_tears
i dont need to imagine i do all types of stretches angel

Rogue Jedi
too lazy too exercise.

DemonicGambit
-Shifts in seat- Um, I mention how much I love workin' out? big grin big grin

silver_tears
yes we heard max wink

LindsIsTightK
Well I wouldn't mind watching you work out shifty I'm sure that is a nice thing to see angel

BackFire349
No, i dont work out, hence my fatness.

Rogue Jedi
youre fat? how much do you weigh?

BackFire349
300 lbs

DeNiro
look at my sig i bring a new word to the word exercising i get sick when id ont work out after a while i feel small i feel weak and i am nervous when idont go to the gym but ne way yes i luv working out exersiing running swimming ne thing related to lifitng weights got to look like the guy in my sig as fast as i can

Captain REX
I get exercise from PE and soccer, I suppose...

Rogue Jedi
thats not so bad......i weigh 234. my new boss weighs almost 300 and he looks all right.

BackFire349
yeah, i dont look overly fat, im 6'5" so its somewhat proportioned. but i could definately lose weight.

Rogue Jedi
try slim fast....3 months ago i weighed 270. i dropped down to 230 on the slim fast plan. i have gained a few back in the last coupla weeks by cheating.

BackFire349
I'll look into it.

Rogue Jedi
the thing is that if you go on it, you HAVE to stick to it vigilantly.

DeNiro
i got firends u r 285 pounds but have a body fat of like 6 percent isnt that nuts imagin all that weight bing muscel

BackFire349
yeah, like WWE wrestlers.

Rogue Jedi
damn.....my friend at ballys wants me to go on a workout regimen he drew up for me....he says i have a perfect "foundation" for a great body. whatever that means. he told me that if i do it. in 7 to 8 months i will look like vin diesel.

DeNiro
not really the only WWE wrestler that can be compared to my firedns is triple H he is 275 and he is huge then u got like goldberg is pretty big but not at all really realy muscular and the brok lestner is one bi mother but he is kinda fat but i would half to say the bigg papa pump is most like my friends prolly bigger

Rogue Jedi
too much muscle looks bad. arnold is too big. the perfect body? i would have to say van damme.

LindsIsTightK
I think to much muscle is gross, yuck, I like hard, but not that hard no

silver_tears
hard but not that hard shifty linds whistle

Rogue Jedi
heres a question: if you could have anyones physique in the world, whose would you have?

silver_tears
angelina jolie
she has a very nice shape big grin

LindsIsTightK
I want to have Christina Aguilera's body yes but with a nicer tummy cause she hasn't worked that thing out in awhile, but my god she has a butt to die for

Rogue Jedi
i would say either brad pitt in fight club or dmx...very lean and cut well, but not overly muscular.

manosteel
i would go for Vin Diesel or the wrestler HHH, i do a lot of working out in the morning usually two hours a day at the weights. my goal in the end though is for a Vin Diesel type body.

saucybird007
I dont excercise as much as i used to but i do run every morning.
In the summer i will start to play more sports again smile

tigida_tigida
i exercise everyday but i only do pull ups on my next door neighbors stairs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.